NBA Playoffs 2020: Mamba Out

Rhom

1 hour ago, Relic said:

bout to mute you both

I'm not the one holding what appears to be a years long grudge over a minor issue. He doesn't even dispute the point in question. He just wants to quibble with some minor details, which I've pointed out at length before don't matter nor support his larger argument.

LeBron, Rajon and AD are playing like HOF champions. The Heat, not so much. It says a 15 point lead right now, but it feels more like 25. Tough to watch since I let myself get some emotional investment into Jimmy and his boys. I hope they go on a run here soon to make something interesting happen.

9 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Told ya a while back. 

Oh you mean before the series when you predicted a heat championship?  Or after game one when you said the Lakers would sweep?  Maybe you should just skip the self congratulations for this series.

5 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Oh you mean before the series when you predicted a heat championship?  Or after game one when you said the Lakers would sweep?  Maybe you should just skip the self congratulations for this series.

Nope, just a few posts ago. I picked the Heat in six when their second and third best players weren't hurt. It's amazing they won a game, let alone two, all things considering. 

9 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'm not the one holding what appears to be a years long grudge over a minor issue. He doesn't even dispute the point in question. He just wants to quibble with some minor details, which I've pointed out at length before don't matter nor support his larger argument.

:lol:

Keep avoiding the issue bud. Tell me clearly what my larger argument and the minor details are. I can't think of how I can be more explicit and the only quibbling that happens is because of your constant obfuscation. 

I'm also not holding a grudge, I've been perfectly happy to drop it when you stopped responding. I've only brought it up as a simple jibe and then again because you were being a dick to Simon and thought that you deserve a return.

Anyway, now that the season is over, I guess its time to look to next season with the draft and free agency.

Looking at the expiring contracts, I wonder if Milsap, Plumlee, Ibaka and Gasol are going to take less to return. Especially with their young stars going from rookie contracts to max contracts. The Raptors have it rough. They have to pay Van Vleet and Siakam (already extended) this year and Anunoby next year. Celtics and Bucks has practically everyone signed for next year but they still need to fill gaps in their rosters. Celtics could at least hope their players improve. Bucks players are just old. 

Also, Parsons is still being paid $25m this year. :lol:

I just wonder when the hell they’ll start a new season. :dunno:

Picking up at All Star break and playing about 2/3 of a season without a bubble seems like the best case scenario.

Archived