NBA Playoffs 2020: Mamba Out

Rhom

Okay... @Tywin et al. pointed out to me that the previous topic has mysteriously disappeared into the corners of Al Gore's wonderful invention.

I don't even know what we were talking about last, but maybe it was Jamal and Jokic torching the Lakers?  The fact that it feels like a month since the Celtics and Heat played?  Billy Donovan being hired to coach a worse roster than he even had last year?  I dunno.

Resume. 

Ooooooh... or maybe we can talk about this gem:

You glorious bastard you.

So the net result of "The Process" is:

Draft 3 Centers + 1 Non Shooting Point Forward + 1 Non Shooting Point Guard + Hire D'Antoni = Win???

Does look like the last NBA thread got deleted, which is really unfortunate.  I don't imagine there was some flame war that happened there (the thread was never particularly active), but I suppose you never know. 

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

Ooooooh... or maybe we can talk about this gem:

So the net result of "The Process" is:

Draft 3 Centers + 1 Non Shooting Point Forward + 1 Non Shooting Point Guard + Hire D'Antoni = Win???

Sounds like an almost preposterously bad idea.  I cannot think of a single roster that would be less well suited for D'Antoni than Philly. 

It is odd, and this thread almost never gets contentious. @Ran, any idea why the forum swallowed the last active NBA thread?

33 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

Sounds like an almost preposterously bad idea.  I cannot think of a single roster that would be less well suited for D'Antoni than Philly. 

It's one of the worst ideas I've heard of. And besides, there are better jobs. I'd be tryin' to get that Pelicans gig. It's about as good of an opening as you'll ever find. 

23 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

It is odd, and this thread almost never gets contentious. @Ran, any idea why the forum swallowed the last active NBA thread?

It's one of the worst ideas I've heard of. And besides, there are better jobs. I'd be tryin' to get that Pelicans gig. It's about as good of an opening as you'll ever find. 

The creator of the thread  left the board and wanted all content removed, which by EU law we need to do when asked.

Unfortunate for Boston. They had too many unnecessary turnovers. Its going to be tough now that they have used up their margin for error but they've had a winning position in all the games so they just need to be able to close it out. Its very winnable if they can keep their calm.

6 hours ago, Rhom said:

Okay...  pointed out to me that the previous topic has mysteriously disappeared into the corners of Al Gore's wonderful invention.

I don't even know what we were talking about last, but maybe it was Jamal and Jokic torching the Lakers?  The fact that it feels like a month since the Celtics and Heat played?  Billy Donovan being hired to coach a worse roster than he even had last year?  I dunno.

Resume. 

The thread got nuked before the game. It wasn't there at half time at least.

Had some thoughts on it but don't recall now. Just that Murray inadvertent elbow = flagrant. Rondo = not flagrant. And LeBron was setting a screen and pushing back against Murray so Murray had less control of his body than Rondo dribbling without being in contact with anyone else. :stillsick:

6 hours ago, Relic said:

We need a better thread title. Something honoring kobe, imho

You know, it legit feels like Kobe died forever ago.  Hard to believe that it was still part of this same season.

25 minutes ago, Rhom said:

You know, it legit feels like Kobe died forever ago.  Hard to believe that it was still part of this same season.

Let alone the same year. 2020 sucks, and just gonna get worse

Archived