Acrophobia #39 Raven messages continued.

Castellan

Round 3 results

1. Valyrian youth's forces conquering westwards along Mander. HH (2*2)+1+1=6

2. Info:  Yo, heard Quentin perished from fire.  Loser!  Whatevs. Jez Bell (2*3)+(2*1)+1+1=10

3. Verification yields fakery. Can we apply manipulation? Gabe (1*3)+(3*2)+(2*1)+1+1=13

4. Valyrian youth fails cyvasse, waltzes admirably. Mountebank. Count B (4*3)+1+1+3=17

5. Verified youngster. Face comely, willingness abundant - Maybe. Rhaenys Bee (2*2)+(3*1)+1+1=9

Cumulative scores & standings

Four people ranked Count's entry 1st, so he got the bonus points and snuck up past Jez Bell in the rankings.

Gabe 24+13=37

Rhaenys 24+9=33

Count Baelerion 14+17=31

Jez Bell 15+10=25

Howlin’ Howland 11+6=17

SNA 10+0=10

as always, check your scores

Round 4 entries

There is an extra difficulty in your choices this round...

1. Peace, brother. I clear you.

2. Peace, bro. I've cherished you.

3. Jaime, vacated grim Planetos. Eternally happy for brotherhood. Adieu! 

4. Rescue unneeded, wiseass kin's joined grifting mercenaries.

5. Jorah's viral.  Gone proper emo.  He's f*cked, bro.  Adios.

6. Roughed up while killing jerks. Go Moonboy!

Round 5

After Ser Patrek of Kings Mountain's dramatic death, Queen Selyse feels obliged to send word to his southern relatives about his fate. How does she phrase the news?

iygvm

kwcmefg

mtkkmwhtg

due 28 October

I thought round 5 could be the last round, unless you all want to continue, in which case I might try to vary it a bit by having each person nominate a letter writing situation for a round.

On 10/23/2020 at 12:33 AM, Castellan said:

I thought round 5 could be the last round, unless you all want to continue, in which case I might try to vary it a bit by having each person nominate a letter writing situation for a round.

If anyone does want to continue, maybe I could host a few rounds and give Castellan a chance to play.

On 10/24/2020 at 11:17 PM, Jez Bell said:

If anyone does want to continue, maybe I could host a few rounds and give Castellan a chance to play.

Thanks Jez. I am happy to continue, what say I do three more rounds after this one, everybody?

29 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

Oh my it’s almost deadline. I can’t quite procrastinate googling who in seven hells ser Patreck of king mountain is any longer, can I? :lol: 

He is an offensive prat. His death is the most notable thing about him.

48 minutes ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Didn't someone named Patrick basically win a competition to be put into the story specifically to die horrifically? Or am I getting mixed up with something else?

Also, oh crap, deadline. I've done nothing on this.

According to wiki of ice and fire, patrek was named after a friend of GRRM who supports a different rugby team than him (the logo of this team is also supposedly represented in ser patrek’s sigil?). 

and yup, still haven’t done anything either. 

7 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

According to wiki of ice and fire, patrek was named after a friend of GRRM who supports a different rugby team than him (the logo of this team is also supposedly represented in ser patrek’s sigil?). 

and yup, still haven’t done anything either. 

Ah okay, that's interesting. I wonder what the thing in my head is from then :idea:

Archived