Acrophobia #39 Raven messages continued.

Castellan

4 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

Ah okay, that's interesting. I wonder what the thing in my head is from then :idea:

You are both right

Patrek of King's Mountain is named after a friend of George R. R. Martin, Patrick St. Denis of Montreal. Patrick is a fan of the Dallas Cowboys American football team (whose logo is a blue star), while George supports the rival New York Giants.[6]

It is probably worth rereading little bits to give you a feel for Ser Patrek. Especially the death scene as 'killed by a giant' is rather summary.

Patrek thought he deserved to marry Alys and then turned to Val. Jon told Selyse that free folk believed in stealing brides and that is how Ser Patrek encountered Wun Wun.

1 hour ago, RhaenysBee said:

Incredible! Thanks for linking the interview, Castellan!

i read the wiki page but that’s really all I’m willing to invest in poor ser patrek :leaving: 

Understandable. I found the description of him being flung around like a rag doll by Wun Wun rather memorable. Must be why he popped into my head for an assignment.

8 hours ago, Castellan said:

Understandable. I found the description of him being flung around like a rag doll by Wun Wun rather memorable. Must be why he popped into my head for an assignment.

I’m sure it was, grrm couldn’t just half-ass delivering on that bet! 

Round 4 results

1. Peace, brother. I clear you. Gabe (1*3)+(1*2)+(1*1)+1+1=8

2. Peace, bro. I've cherished you.  Ser (2*3)+(2*1)+1+1+3=13

3. Jaime, vacated grim Planetos. Eternally happy for brotherhood. Adieu!   Rhaenys (1*3)+(2*2)+(2*1)+1+1=11

4. Rescue unneeded, wiseass kin's joined grifting mercenaries. Howlin’ (1*3)+(2*2)+(1*1)+1+1=10

5. Jorah's viral.  Gone proper emo.  He's f*cked, bro.  Adios. Jez Bell (1*3)+(1*2)+1+1=7

6. Roughed up while killing jerks. Go Moonboy! Count B. (1*3)+(1*2)+(1*!)+1+1=8

Cumulative scores

Gabe 37+8=45

Rhaenys 33+11=44

Count Baelerion 31+8=39

Jez Bell 25+7=32

Howlin’ Howland 17+10=27

SNA 10+13=23

Round 5 entries

1. Kin was cruelly murdered.  Evildoer: faithless giant.

2. ”Mighty" the kneaded knight, mangled whilst "hunting" the giant.

3. Knight's willful cowboy'ing must've enraged ferocious giant.

4. Idiot yeoman grumbled: vanquished morbidly. 

5. Killer Wun crushed myrmidon. Execute, Fire God!

6. Kinda wrecked cranium managing enormous fooking giant.

Round 6 

So I had an idea all ready and then I got a niggling feeling and checked back and yes Gabe had used that one in the last game. Then it happened again. So I am not checking this one.

Cressen to Stannis

Cressen leaves a note for Stannis before the fateful dinner. What does he say?

dfymb

rwnlblt

uviuymwvk

Due: Wednesday?

2 hours ago, a free shadow said:

is rocksniffer doing great?

I think he is living off-grid currently, he has some places he escapes to. As far as I'm aware he is fine, twas his nameday just few days ago.

He's probably fishing and barbecuing gator tail

Archived