Acrophobia #39 Raven messages continued.

Castellan

10 hours ago, Dolorous Gabe said:

There's always one round per game where you think you've submitted something of genuine greatness but voting doesn't reflect that.

Not unfamiliar with the feeling though I don’t think I was particularly satisfied with myself in any round this game. One time I remember absolutely loving my entry and getting like 1 point :lmao: I still loved it but I guess I was alone :lol: 

Round 5 Scores

Howlin’’s eloquence received 4 first place votes and therefore the bonus three points.

1. Kin was cruelly murdered.  Evildoer: faithless giant. Howlin' H (4*3)+(2*1)+1+1+3=19

2. ”Mighty" the kneaded knight, mangled whilst "hunting" the giant. Gabe (2*2)+1+1=6

3. Knight's willful cowboy'ing must've enraged ferocious giant. Jez Bell (3*1)+1+1=5

4. Idiot yeoman grumbled: vanquished morbidly. Rhaenys Bee (3*2)+(1*1)+1+1=9

5. Killer Wun crushed myrmidon. Execute, Fire God! Count B (1*3)+(1*2)+1+1=7

6. Kinda wrecked cranium managing enormous fooking giant. SNA SNA (2*3)+(1*2)+(1*1)+1+1=11

Cumulative scores & standings

Rhaenys 44+9=53

Gabe 45+6=51

Count B 39+7=46

Howlin’ 27+19=46

Jez Bell 32+5=37

SNA 23+11=33

Round 6 entries

1. Don't fool yourself, my boy

2. Do forgive your maester's betrayal. 

3. Dumb fuck - Yes Melisandre's bad.  

4. Denounce Fire, you misguided boy. 

5. Red witch nasty, likes burning. Lousy theocrat!  

6. Resting, with no lesions.  Bells lightly tinkled.

Round 7 Victarion to Dany

Not knowing Dany is missing, Victarion is able to send a raven message for her to Meereen as his fleet approaches. . What does he have to say?

ydwva

yvfybwf

nabgoqgum

Due - Wed

good luck

I sometimes have imagination, most often incompetently said to be too much, but I have just now realised that I think of most people as their avatars, even Count B  has a shape of a cat in a cloak :ninja:

I better get a picture up then.

Archived