Acrophobia #39 Raven messages continued.

Castellan

Round 1: Gerion Lannister all at sea

1. Insurgents managed. Onward with slaves through opaque fog! Nigh!   RB (3*3)+(1*2)+1+1+3=16

2. In murky ocean withstanding smoke, tears of fallen natives. Gabe (2*3)+(1*2)+1+1=10

3. Jolted . . . volcanic fragments, we're listing!!! HH (2*1)+1+1=4

4. Join Valyricorp! Free wyrm lunches! Count (1*2)+(2*1)+1+1=4

5. I've made off with slaves...  Toodle-oo, for now. JezB (3*2)+(2*1)+1+1=10

6. Journey. Vampires. Frozen. Warn. Lethal. SNA (1*2)+1+1=4

Gerion spoke in a range of voices from mystic to air-head, from game PR agent to the endangered and then the truly appalled mariner.

Rhaenys Bee has buzzed ahead with a high score and the most first place votes bonus. With Gabe and Jez equal second. 

Check your tallies. You know what I am like and the bad news is I am getting worse.

Round 2 Entries   Dolorous Edd: Wild women, terrible place.

1. Of course! Prunes with kippers, quinoa. Quietly desiring death...

2. Oh Commander, problems, woes...! Killings quadrupled. Quest doomed, daresay! 

3. Our Commander's penetrated wildling(s).  Keepin' quiet's quite difficult.  Dolorous.    

4. Awful place.  Wildlings are always alarmingly horny!

5. Oi! Carting pretties will kindle, quite quickly, dormant danglies.

6. Approaching panic with Arctic Amazons' antics. Help!

Vote for your fave 3. Deadline 12 October?

Round 3: Arianne to Doran

After receiving a letter from Jon Connington explaining how he has nurtured the boy he believes is Aegon, Doran has tasked Arianne with investigating Aegon and to decide whether House Martell should offer him support. 

We have seen the start of her journey. After she has met with Aegon and his troops, what message does she send back to Doran?

chkls

vyfcwam

iyhqpfflw

Deadline 13 October

56 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

btw didn’t I get too many extra points? One for submitting an entry, one for voting and 3 for most first votes, but why 4? (Not that I’m complaining) 

I knew there'd be something. Glad you found it so soon. Have fixed.

2 hours ago, Castellan said:

Round 3: Arianne to Doran

After receiving a letter from Jon Connington explaining how he has nurtured the boy he believes is Aegon, Doran has tasked Arianne with investigating Aegon and to decide whether House Martell should offer him support. 

We have seen the start of her journey. After she has met with Aegon and his troops, what message does she send back to Doran?

Deadline 13 October

Is this one of those rounds where we get to choose our own letters? B)

53 minutes ago, Jez Bell said:

Is this one of those rounds where we get to choose our own letters? B)

i will have to save all this for when i finally go to the doctor and say i think i am getting dementia.

Fixed.

Archived