Acrophobia #39 Raven messages continued.

Castellan

Round 8 Results

That was interesting, the no.1 votes were concentrated on two entries, by Gabe and Howlin' Howland, with Gabe having one more and winning the 3 extra points. This meant he won the round by 6 points from Howlin' in second place, and the game by a single point from Rhaenys Bee. Congratulations everyone for your excellent entries across the rounds and for coming together to play in this horrible virus ridden time.

1. Yield, enslaved nobodies! Behold rabid quest: seas’ overlord lands  Rhaenys Bee (2*2)+(1*1)+!+1=7

2. Quake! Krakens terrorise men, gods! Count B (1*2)+3*1)+1+1=7

3. You're Euron's, now bend rightfully. Queen sought, offerings levied. Gabe (4*3)+(1*2)+1+1+3=19

4. Unleashed: paranormal kraken!  Insects, yield or die. HH (3*3)+(1*2)+1+1=13

5. Quick! Kowtow to my glory. Jez Bell (1*2)+1+1=4

6. Yon endangered north,

Bringing rapturous, quirky salvation; offering liturgies. SNA (1*2)+(3*1)+1+1=7

Standings

Gabe 70+19=89

Rhaenys 81+7=88

Howlin' 65+13=78

Jez Bell 62+4=66

Count B 59+7=66

SNA 43+7=50

It's probably clear the host has run out of gas these last rounds, so if anyone has thoughts of hosting please speak up. The Xmas season may be a bad time to start anything new, but maybe not. Let us know what you think.

Thanks for hosting @Castellan and congrats, Gabe, on the win by one point :lol: ! Great entry this round! :cheers: 

I think it’d be a good idea to conclude this game at this point, take a break and start fresh in the new year. at least that’s what I’m going to do, if you guys feel like proceeding, have fun for me too in potential upcoming rounds! Thanks for the game everybody! 

Crikey!

Rhaenys, you played the game brilliantly :cheers:, I'm just lucky our dear host ran out of steam at this point. A draw would have been a fitting end.

H'H, great final round entry. A standout in a strong round :cheers:

And of course thanks to Castellan :cheers:, hosting is getting harder I think as activity in this place has waned and your hosting is great as ever. I feel closer to being back in a place where I'd be happy to host again, so I'm willing to put myself forward to host in the new year.

And to all partakers and voters :cheers:

5 hours ago, a free shadow said:

There will be a Christmas season? :ninja:

All right, Christmas calendar dates where some people will do things I suppose. Hopefully while sealed in a bubble for COVID's sake. 

5 hours ago, a free shadow said:

It was not a police inquiry :ninja:  If you can have Christmas, you can have mine, too! 

if it was you, it would surely be a secret police inquiry:ninja:

2 hours ago, Castellan said:

@a free shadow 

@Jez Bell

@Dolorous Gabe

i think at least one of you should spend the season dreaming up a brain-busting acrophilia game.

I will have a think. If only Winds would arrive we'd have loads more material to create theme ideas from.

Maybe I could find something from outside the box, something a little radical. We shall see!

Archived