Football: You Can't Handball The Truth

polishgenius

1 minute ago, Rorshach said:

Is it time to talk about the Liverpool collapse? 

Just barely beating a newly promoted team, getting played off the park by Villa, not winning against us..

They're getting relegated, aren't they?

About as probable as Everton winning the EPL. I wouldn't bet my saving on it, but you can of course do as you please. B)

5 minutes ago, Rorshach said:

Is it time to talk about the Liverpool collapse? 

Just barely beating a newly promoted team, getting played off the park by Villa, not winning against us..

They're getting relegated, aren't they?

Soylent was right all along

So can a goal be scored off the arm above the elbow now or something? Feel like Liverpool were screwed by var in this game. Pickford shouldn't have been on the park and then of course they score from the spot vvd would have been in at the corner

Just now, AncalagonTheBlack said:

VVD walking off unaided is a good sign that it won't turn out to be a major injury.Right? :unsure:

Cause i can't see Matip remaining uninjured during the whole season going by his record.Then our season would be truly fucked.

You can at least assume that Pickford did not break van Dijk's leg, and that he did not fuck up VVD knee in its entirety. Otherwise, wait and hope for the best. Diagnosis should be out in a few days.

5 minutes ago, AncalagonTheBlack said:

VVD walking off unaided is a good sign that it won't turn out to be a major injury.Right? :unsure:

Not especially. Presumably he hasn't broken his leg but I could walk just fine after tearing my acl.

Archived