Bowen Marsh and Jaime Lannister

Farstrider

On 10/12/2021 at 11:04 PM, Jaenara Belarys said:

Third. @Alyn Oakenfist, you aren't exactly a saint yourself. You bash Dany all the time. People have biases and opinions. Accept that.

He's back? King Ran ain't merciless, unban my buddy plz

On 10/12/2021 at 11:04 PM, Jaenara Belarys said:

@TheLastWolf, I'll excuse you simply because your comment about rays of sunshine made me LMAO. 

Much obliged

On 10/4/2020 at 8:51 AM, The Coonster said:

Both  men were put into a bad situation by an unstable leader.  They had to take drastic action to avoid a disaster.  They had their moments of heroism.

Aerys was about to unleash hellfire on Kingslanding to take down the looters and the sackers along with the innocent citizens of the city.  Jon's erratic decisions had already caused enough damage to the Night's Watch.  Bowen was forced into action to prevent Jon from causing further harm to the Night's Watch and to the world of the living.

Jaime Lannister is not a hero.  He is not even close to hero most of the time.  But we can all agree that his decision was the correct one on that day.  Bowen Marsh had been a loyal man to the Night's Watch.  I would even say a really good and dutiful man.  Jon was unable to let go of his feelings for the Starks and was willing to throw the world away in order to help one little sister.  He was about to lead an army of wildlings against the Warden of the North in order to rescue his sister.  A clear violation of the purpose of the Night's Watch and would have resulted in catastrophe.  Bowen Marsh did what any loyal man of the watch should and would do.  Remove Jon Snow from power.  Jon was already on a power trip at that time.  

Jaime's deed was revealed to Brienne and he became a different man in her eyes.  A tragic person rather than an outright villain.  Bowen Marsh should be recognized for his courageous deed in removing a very dangerous and desgtructive Lord Commander Snow.  I think Bowen will go down as an unsung hero.  

History will be kinder to Bowen Marsh as long as the Starks are not in power.  The Starks should not get the chance to erase history.

19 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

His profile says he last visited on October 3, but I haven't seen him. I've simply read his posts

Hmm... 

19 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

so....nice to see you again. You've been gone a month or so

My planned 6 months break was cut to 6 weeks with my educational institution sending us all back owing to covid striking 13 of us. Not me though. Inevitable in a boarding institute 

PS 

Thanks for the welcome 

8 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

Thanks for the welcome 

*Me sitting here trying to think of a "One does not simply" joke. 

You're welcome. 

9 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

My planned 6 months break was cut to 6 weeks with my educational institution sending us all back owing to covid striking 13 of us. Not me though. Inevitable in a boarding institute 

You're just in time. You should go check out the Arya's Mental Illness by Rondo. I think you'd have a field day. 

14 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

*Me sitting here trying to think of a "One does not simply" joke. 

One does not simply Crack one does not simply jokes 

You're welcome. 

Smiley

You're just in time. You should go check out the Arya's Mental Illness by Rondo. I think you'd have a field day. 

Will do :devil:

On 10/4/2020 at 8:51 AM, The Coonster said:

Both  men were put into a bad situation by an unstable leader.  They had to take drastic action to avoid a disaster.  They had their moments of heroism.

Aerys was about to unleash hellfire on Kingslanding to take down the looters and the sackers along with the innocent citizens of the city.  Jon's erratic decisions had already caused enough damage to the Night's Watch.  Bowen was forced into action to prevent Jon from causing further harm to the Night's Watch and to the world of the living.

Jaime Lannister is not a hero.  He is not even close to hero most of the time.  But we can all agree that his decision was the correct one on that day.  Bowen Marsh had been a loyal man to the Night's Watch.  I would even say a really good and dutiful man.  Jon was unable to let go of his feelings for the Starks and was willing to throw the world away in order to help one little sister.  He was about to lead an army of wildlings against the Warden of the North in order to rescue his sister.  A clear violation of the purpose of the Night's Watch and would have resulted in catastrophe.  Bowen Marsh did what any loyal man of the watch should and would do.  Remove Jon Snow from power.  Jon was already on a power trip at that time.  

Jaime's deed was revealed to Brienne and he became a different man in her eyes.  A tragic person rather than an outright villain.  Bowen Marsh should be recognized for his courageous deed in removing a very dangerous and desgtructive Lord Commander Snow.  I think Bowen will go down as an unsung hero.  

What Jon was doing and what he was going to do looked like madness to any sane man of the Brotherhood.  Jon looked like a madman in the eyes of his brother crows.  To us, he's just an unfit lord commander who should have never been put in a leadership role. 

22 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Oh, come on! One short post? You've gotten soft

No time, sorry to disappoint all ya fans... 

20 hours ago, Lord Lannister said:

No need to be an ass with your puns now! <_<

Apologies m'lord, nice getting reprimanded from you again after long 

Archived