Mrs/Lady Jon Snow

TheLastWolf

I like Val (makes the most sense, plus she's hot).

But I could also see Meera Reed (sp?), although that may be a step down for House Reed.

Or I can see Jon marrying a widowed Jeyne [(F)arya].

But I don't see Jon getting married. He may father a bastard or two (oops! - "I will never father a bastard!"), but it will be like with Ygritte. An accident/mistake.

But ultimately, if Jon dies and is resurrected, I see him keeping true to his Nights Watch vows (even if he is legally released).

Just depends on what the "end of the world" does to the Nights Watch. Could their vows change?

2 hours ago, Aline de Gavrillac said:

You can't be serious.  Jon is sworn to the Watch.  Marriage is not in the cards for him.  He could break his vows again and lay with women.  That is not the same as getting married. 

was. Death freed him from his vows

So far...

1. Dany                                                                       :ack:Incest, but still....:devil:
  2. Val                                                                           :wub:
  3. {Dacey Mormont]                                                   Dead
  4. Wylla Manderly
  5. Alys Karstark
  6. Meera Reed
  7. {Ygritte}                                                                   :wub:Maybe dead...or not
  8. Asha Greyjoy
  9. Shireen Baratheon
  10. Myrcella Baratheon/Lannister
  11. Arya                                                                         :ack:Incest
  12. Sansa                                                                       :ack:Incest
  13. Catelyn                                                                    ;)Naughty stepmom
  14. Tormund                                                                 <_<CF
  15. Dolorous Edd                                                          <_<CF
  16. Gatehouse Ami                                                        :bang:
  17. Arianne Martell                                                        :dunno:

On 10/6/2020 at 3:51 PM, Travis said:

I don't see that happening, but that would be bad-ass. She is a lot like Ygritte, personality-wise.

I don't actually see it happening either, but I think they would get along great if they met.I can see Val, and especially Dany getting involved with Jon. 

10 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Dany                                                                       :ack:Incest, but still....:devil:

The dynamics between Emília and Kit left me with a certain "hate" for these two together, but before watching the TV show I was rooting for them both.

I really think they will be attracted to each other like magnets. :leaving:

On 10/7/2020 at 2:00 PM, TheLastWolf said:

So far...

1. Dany                                                                       :ack:Incest, but still....:devil:
  2. Val                                                                           :wub:
  4. Wylla Manderly
  5. Alys Karstark
  6. Meera Reed
  7. {Ygritte}                                                                   :wub:Maybe dead...or not
  8. Asha Greyjoy
  9. Shireen Baratheon
  11. Arya                                                                         :ack:Incest
  12. Sansa                                                                       :ack:Incest
  13. Catelyn                                                                    ;)Naughty stepmom
  14. Tormund                                                                 <_<CF
  17. Arianne Martell                                                        :dunno:

Adding to this...

18. One of the Sand Snakes. Tyene or Sarella (Alleras) preferably the latter. Likely even, with Sam in Oldtown. Kojja Mo may even know her mother (capt of Feathered Kiss) Could even be her mom.

19. Melisandre (older woman - younger man earlier in the form of Lady Sam Tarly marrying her dead husband Ormund Hightower's earlier son ((her stepson)) Lyonel Hightower after being a paramour first bearing 6 kids during the Dance)

20. Weasel will return....

EDIT;

21. MISSANDEI

On 10/7/2020 at 10:30 AM, TheLastWolf said:

So far...

4. Wylla Manderly
  5. Alys Karstark
  6. Meera Reed
  8. Asha Greyjoy
  9. Shireen Baratheon

Depending on which theories turn out to be true, Val or Meera could also be incest. In fact there isn´t a single likely candidate for Jon who is alive (Ygritte is soo dead) and 100% sure isn´t related to him. Jon might be a secret Lannister. :rofl:

I don't see why Dany is the highest contender to be Jon's lover, because ADWD highlights how incompatible these two would be. Also incest is incest. You can't make exception just because Dany and Jon are tropey enough to end up together in the typical fantasy novel. If anything that is a slight against them. GRRM isn't writing your typical story. He likes to give a twist to cliché story lines and archetypes. Dany and Jon are more likely to be enemies who hate each other's guts than lovers and allies. ADWD proves just that. 

25 minutes ago, Elegant Woes said:

I don't see why Dany is the highest contender to be Jon's lover,

That list wasn't in any particular order and I too have enumerated lots of points why Dany Jon is unlikely in the OP and in further replies. 

2 hours ago, Elegant Woes said:

I don't see why Dany is the highest contender to be Jon's lover, because ADWD highlights how incompatible these two would be. Also incest is incest. You can't make exception just because Dany and Jon are tropey enough to end up together in the typical fantasy novel. If anything that is a slight against them. GRRM isn't writing your typical story. He likes to give a twist to cliché story lines and archetypes. Dany and Jon are more likely to be enemies who hate each other's guts than lovers and allies. ADWD proves just that. 

Agreed. Dany would be bored to death with a such a dullard as Jon.  However if Jo stays long enough in Ghost he may actually come back as a far more interesting person and one Dany may like.  (not that I want this to happen)

7 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Dany would be bored to death with a such a dullard as Jon. 

Sure. After all, she falls in love with rapists, pillagers, murderers and cruel fickle sadistic bastards like Drogo and Daario after all. Next it will be Euron. Quentyn was dull but safe and cane with50k spears. But Dany is just a teen as Barristan rightly says. Not the queen yet. 

14 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Sure. After all, she falls in love with rapists, pillagers, murderers and cruel fickle sadistic bastards like Drogo and Daario after all. Next it will be Euron. Quentyn was dull but safe and cane with50k spears. But Dany is just a teen as Barristan rightly says. Not the queen yet. 

Many others in other threads have pointed her error in lover choosing judgment. 

Listing it out comprehensively 

Drogo

Daario 

Hizdahr (husband) 

Possibly next... 

Euron

Ramsay 

Walder Frey (jus kidding) 

13 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

Many others in other threads have pointed her error in lover choosing judgment. 

Listing it out comprehensively 

Drogo

Daario 

Hizdahr (husband) 

Possibly next... 

Euron

Ramsay 

Walder Frey (jus kidding) 

All better than that borewhore Jon Snow.

(ignoring of course your ridiculous inclusions of Ramsey and Walder)

Archived