Mrs/Lady Jon Snow

TheLastWolf

16 hours ago, El Guapo said:

All better than that borewhore Jon Snow.

(ignoring of course your ridiculous inclusions of Ramsey and Walder)

My, my, my…This speaks a lot. Not about you (might be news and might be harsh, but nobody cares) but Dany. What kind of fans she has, at least on the Forum. Sorry @CamiloRP, I know I promised to be better than them/that, but this is ridiculous! If you read on, you’ll know why I say the most irrational, extremely biased posts/comments come from Stark-hating Dany worshippers (not the normal fans of whom I too is a part of {who are a minority}…mostly). These kinda things just reinforce my opinion and others’ too I daresay.

Look at who they (Mr. Guano here) say are better than Jon. Euron and Daario!? Drogo!? Ramsay and Walder Frey’s inclusions aren’t that ‘ridiculous’ either. When (not if, I hope) Dany comes to Westeros, she comes with the idea that Ned and the Starks are as vile as Gregor and Amory who raped and killed Elia and her kids. A wrong idea (as Barristan tried to make her understand in this case and in the case of her intentionally ignoring her dad’s madness, her brothers’ (both of ‘em) faults and sanity and in many other cases) which may have serious repercussions. Already her lover choices, motherliness to medieval nuke monsters, persisting in Slavers’ Bay to little effect (refusing Quentyn and losing 50k dorne swords plus meeting fAegon+GC 10k) are errors enough. Now if Ramsay (to her, a noble warden of the north) and Walder Frey use her ignorance of their true nature and wrong opinion about Starks to their benefit, don’t be surprised. Didn’t somebody already say that Dany will marry Walder in some thread (or threads) recently? And why it will affect her cause and not bolster it if she’s ignorant, stupid and/or mad enough to do that.

This thread started off to list Jon’s ships (both crazy and not crazy), but it seems Dany comes up in every damn thread about the Starks or Jon, negatively and/or positively. Here I take my share of the blame fairly.

But calling those guys better than Jon (borewhore?! what a word) is toooooooooooo much.

Khal Drogo, Philanthropist of the century.  Genghis Khan would be proud of his contributions (rapes, slaughter and pillage) to humanity. Better than Jon, surely?

Daario the Saint, who considers a day not lived unless he has raped (whats the difference with him), murdered and drunk. Loyal and honorable than evil Jon, obviously.

Hizdahr. Somebody get this man a Nobel Peace prize…. for stopping his left arm from murdering using his right. Jon is Bin Laden compared to this dude.

Euron and Ramsay. Ser Balin and Balan. Ser Arryk and Erryk. The most good-est, honorable, kindest, generous, loyal men anywhere. Jon is Mordred. Bastard after all, no?

Walder Frey is the best of this lot of great souls. Jon has worse chances than Tyrion if he wants to compete with this stud (substitute player - Black Walder) for Dany. Provided the 8th or 9th wife is disposed of. Dany can even be lucky 12 if she waits.

13 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

Already listed. And what do you think about Missandei?

A bit too young I think, although given the number of men who lust after Dany’s/Sansa’s/Arya’s hot 10-12 year old bodies in this tale, maybe he will take a shine to her.

3 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

My, my, my…This speaks a lot. Not about you (might be news and might be harsh, but nobody cares) but Dany. What kind of fans she has, at least on the Forum. Sorry @CamiloRP, I know I promised to be better than them/that, but this is ridiculous! If you read on, you’ll know why I say the most irrational, extremely biased posts/comments come from Stark-hating Dany worshippers (not the normal fans of whom I too is a part of {who are a minority}…mostly). These kinda things just reinforce my opinion and others’ too I daresay.

Look at who they (Mr. Guano here) say are better than Jon. Euron and Daario!? Drogo!? Ramsay and Walder Frey’s inclusions aren’t that ‘ridiculous’ either. When (not if, I hope) Dany comes to Westeros, she comes with the idea that Ned and the Starks are as vile as Gregor and Amory who raped and killed Elia and her kids. A wrong idea (as Barristan tried to make her understand in this case and in the case of her intentionally ignoring her dad’s madness, her brothers’ (both of ‘em) faults and sanity and in many other cases) which may have serious repercussions. Already her lover choices, motherliness to medieval nuke monsters, persisting in Slavers’ Bay to little effect (refusing Quentyn and losing 50k dorne swords plus meeting fAegon+GC 10k) are errors enough. Now if Ramsay (to her, a noble warden of the north) and Walder Frey use her ignorance of their true nature and wrong opinion about Starks to their benefit, don’t be surprised. Didn’t somebody already say that Dany will marry Walder in some thread (or threads) recently? And why it will affect her cause and not bolster it if she’s ignorant, stupid and/or mad enough to do that.

This thread started off to list Jon’s ships (both crazy and not crazy), but it seems Dany comes up in every damn thread about the Starks or Jon, negatively and/or positively. Here I take my share of the blame fairly.

But calling those guys better than Jon (borewhore?! what a word) is toooooooooooo much.

Khal Drogo, Philanthropist of the century.  Genghis Khan would be proud of his contributions (rapes, slaughter and pillage) to humanity. Better than Jon, surely?

Daario the Saint, who considers a day not lived unless he has raped (whats the difference with him), murdered and drunk. Loyal and honorable than evil Jon, obviously.

Hizdahr. Somebody get this man a Nobel Peace prize…. for stopping his left arm from murdering using his right. Jon is Bin Laden compared to this dude.

Euron and Ramsay. Ser Balin and Balan. Ser Arryk and Erryk. The most good-est, honorable, kindest, generous, loyal men anywhere. Jon is Mordred. Bastard after all, no?

Walder Frey is the best of this lot of great souls. Jon has worse chances than Tyrion if he wants to compete with this stud (substitute player - Black Walder) for Dany. Provided the 8th or 9th wife is disposed of. Dany can even be lucky 12 if she waits.

I don't hate the Starks. I hate Jon. And I stand by my opinion that those listed (minus your ridiculous inclusion of Ramsey and Walder) are far more interesting characters than Jon Snore.

4 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

hhaaaha don't worry, madness is madness and sometimes it's hard to cope with, my post was more about not being extreme in it, arguing with people who says Jon is the devil? fine, if you want to stress yourself out for nothing, it's ok (and I'm not judging, I've done it many times, and likely would do it again) the post was mora about, don't go to the other extreme either, if you wan't to defend the Starks (or Dany, or whomever) agains ridiculous claims, fine by me, but some people went crazy with it and started raging against every minor criticism of the Starks and calling it Stark hate. (ditto with Dany of course).

I do disagree with Dany lovers being the most irrational tho. Right now they are being the loudest, but it comes and goes and Stark lovers, Stark haters, Dany haters, Tyrion lovers, Tyrion haters and any group of such intense fans can be as irrational as any other group.

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

It’s Val, it’s always Val. She is always there. Val is one of the archetypes GRRM uses in his books and she is the one with the textual clues.

I'm interested 

*Imagine a WWE Ryback Feed Me more! YouTube clip embedded *

On 4/13/2021 at 9:11 PM, ATaleofSalt&Onions said:

I don't think they'll end up together, but I think there will be some sort of Jon/Dany romance.

I think if it ever happens, it will be so later that George won't even be able to work out a twist in that, assuming he would want to. That's why I think if that happend, I think that'll be endgame.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 3:15 AM, SeanF said:

And, if one had an aunt that looked like Dany, one would make an exception.

Grossly true.

On 4/15/2021 at 7:42 AM, Mystical said:

I can't believe Tormund and Edd made the list but no one has mentioned Satin. What is wrong with you people? At least with Satin it's clear that Jon's wants a piece of that.

No, he doesn't. 

On 10/13/2020 at 2:17 AM, SeanF said:

A bit too young I think, although given the number of men who lust after Dany’s/Sansa’s/Arya’s hot 10-12 year old bodies in this tale, maybe he will take a shine to her.

She's a bit too young and it would accomplish nothing. 

On 10/7/2020 at 1:30 AM, TheLastWolf said:
  • Dany                                                                       :ack:Incest, but still....:devil:
  • Val                                                                           :wub:
  • {Dacey Mormont]                                                   Dead
  • Wylla Manderly
  • Alys Karstark
  • Meera Reed
  • {Ygritte}                                                                   :wub:Maybe dead...or not
  • Asha Greyjoy
  • Shireen Baratheon
  • Myrcella Baratheon/Lannister
  • Arya                                                                         :ack:Incest
  • Sansa                                                                       :ack:Incest
  • Catelyn                                                                    ;)Naughty stepmom
  • Tormund                                                                 <_<CF
  • Dolorous Edd                                                          <_<CF
  • Gatehouse Ami                                                        :bang:
  • Arianne Martell                                                        :dunno:
  • Dany: Maybe if she wants to share the rule with King Aegon VI Targaryen-Snowstark. Possibly unable to produce an heir.
  • Val: This would be a handsome couple.
  • {Dacey}: She's a deader
  • Wylla: Maybe if he needed an alliance with House Manderly..
  • Alys: Eh, not really, not unless Sigorn dies
  • Meera: Meera is for Bran
  • {Ygritte}: She's a deader
  • Asha: Probably not...
  • Shireen: No thanks, she's only 9 or so?
  • Myrcella: Never. She's too young and she's an incest baby too :whip:
  • Arya: Maybe if she was ten years older...
  • Sansa: She needs to marry Lord Harrold Arryn
  • Catelyn: Ick, no. She's a dead version of being alive
  • Tormund: Really people? No political gain. Cannot make an heir
  • Dolorous Edd: No political gain. Cannot make an heir.
  • Gatehouse Ami: Never, she's a minor lady of a minor lordship
  • Arianne Martell: Possibly for the future King Aegon VI Targaryen-Snowstark.

On 4/15/2021 at 12:45 PM, Daeron the Daring said:

I think if it ever happens, it will be so later that George won't even be able to work out a twist in that, assuming he would want to. That's why I think if that happend, I think that'll be endgame.

I agree that is likely that they will be each others endgame. However I have some doubts if both will survive the series, if both will be fully human by the end, if they won't want to go live away from civilization... 

10 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Give me one example where Jon says he wants to screw Satin. One GOOD example.

Maybe there's an untold story in the tower/turret before/during the Magnar and his Wildlings attacked... :devil:

After all, they'd have to be warm to survive the cold. 

Archived