Mrs/Lady Jon Snow

TheLastWolf

6 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

After all, they'd have to be warm to survive the cold. 

My answer was more meant as a joke because Tormund and Edd have been mentioned (neither of whom are gay or bi afaik) and for some reason it blew up into something serious.

However when you read how Jon describes Satin, maybe there is something there.

I would say either Val or Daenerys or some new chick. I somehow don't see him with Val, there's just some feeling that that ship won't do it.

When it comes to his cousins, I would say Sansa and Arya both don't make sense. He grow with them and I just don't see Jon stop seeing them as sisters.

30 minutes ago, BalerionTheCat said:

Val is by far the best choice. And it will happen unless GRRM is playing with us.

Τhank you!

1 hour ago, Lady Winter Rose said:

When it comes to his cousins, I would say Sansa and Arya both don't make sense. He grow with them and I just don't see Jon stop seeing them as sisters.

Exactly. He grew up as their brother, the same was he grew up with Ned as his father. For him to forget that and suddenly see himself as a Targaryen and Rhaegar's son is out of his character. He said so

He is not my father. The thought leapt unbidden to Jon's mind. Lord Eddard Stark is my father. I will not forget him, no matter how many swords they give me.

3 hours ago, BalerionTheCat said:

Val is by far the best choice. And it will happen unless GRRM is playing with us.

They'd be a handsome couple. 

3 hours ago, BalerionTheCat said:

Plenty other would be fine: Wylla Manderly first. Or one Mormont. Or Meera Reed. Could add Mya Stone too. But not Dany Bend the Knee.

Wylla, possibly. Mormont.... which one? Aren't there 5 Lady Mormonts? Meera is for Bran. Mya is bastard born, unlikely for a Stark or Targaryen to marry a bastard. Dany: 

"Hello, who's this?"

"BEN"

"Ben who?"

"Ben D Knee"

[Hangs up]

1 hour ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Wylla, possibly. Mormont.... which one? Aren't there 5 Lady Mormonts? Meera is for Bran. Mya is bastard born, unlikely for a Stark or Targaryen to marry a bastard.

Bran: Will be more wood than flesh. Love is not for him I believe

Mya is a bastard. But what you're born is not what matters, Free Folks keep telling. Jon is not Great House anyway.

Mormonts: There are 4 still alive. For all we know, all fierce as bears.

8 hours ago, BalerionTheCat said:

But not Dany Bend the Knee.

Er-my-knee? 

Harry Potter crossover? JKR and Emma Watson (mini poll: how many of you had/have a crush on her) be like... 

Hermione Snowstark. Not Hermyownknee, E-R-M-Y-KNEE... 

Spoiler

He he

Gosh

12 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Er-my-knee? 

Harry Potter crossover? JKR and Emma Watson (mini poll: how many of you had/have a crush on her) be like... 

Hermione Snowstark. Not Hermyownknee, E-R-M-Y-KNEE... 

Brain is exploding with the utter nuttiness of this person. And it's TARGARYEN Snowstark, not just Snowstark. It is known.

40 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Brain is exploding with the utter nuttiness of this person

^_^

40 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

And it's TARGARYEN Snowstark, not just Snowstark. It is known

Pardon my terrible oversight. It is known. 

1 minute ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

No, no, no. You have to say "This is known", and then I say "It is known". This is known. 

Socrates be like, nothing is known. Only the something about ignorance of everything is known 

2 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:
5 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

^_^

:whip:

:wub:

Just now, Jaenara Belarys said:

You're not a freaking philosopher. This is known.

Of course. No one is. Not even Nietzsche, my fav nihilist. As for me, I'm just a paradox, contradiction, oxymoron and similar things lover... 

1 minute ago, Jaenara Belarys said:
5 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

:wub:

:ack:

:agree:

Archived