US Politics: The Motorcade of Madness

Durckad

6 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Wait, he's not gonna end fracking?!

Did you ever think he was? Joe has always supported fracking.

Kamala is honestly kind of shitting it up. Maybe it is just my expectations but Pence just keep barreling forward on his lies and Kamala just keeps doing that stupid laugh and smile.

Also, it's pretty fucking stupid to say you believe in science when fracking is setting people's water on fire and poisoning groundwater.

7 minutes ago, GrimTuesday said:

Did you ever think he was? Joe has always supported fracking.

Kamala is honestly kind of shitting it up. Maybe it is just my expectations but Pence just keep barreling forward on his lies and Kamala just keeps doing that stupid laugh and smile.

Yeah, I understand the laughing, but I think it won't go over well.

Pence calling HER out on alternative facts is.... something.

OMG China again

13 minutes ago, The Great Unwashed said:

I don't think this will hurt Biden, but this "do no harm" strategy might have gone a little overboard.

When you're up 9.5, "nobody cares" is undoubtedly the optimal outcome.  And it's a layup with Pence as your opponent.  Full disclosure - I haven't watched any of this at all, just bored cuz the Yankees suck.

12 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

I can't stand his blatant lying much longer. Trmp is committed to the environment my ass.

Climate Change is after all a Chinese hoax in his eyes.

Pence probably agrees quite frankly.

1 minute ago, briantw said:

Pence looks like a racist mannequin came to life. 

Looks like? Or is?

We need to see his long-term birth certificate.

Just now, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Looks like? Or is?

We need to see his long-term birth certificate.

Could really go either way.  Maybe the key to turning him back into a mannequin and ending the curse is getting him into a room alone with a woman who isn't his wife?

6 minutes ago, Old Zog said:

That's a pretty low bar to clear.

True. But my son was complaining that this debate is boring compared to last week's debacke. I take that as a sign that this one is good for democracy.

Even though it sounds cheesy I do think they are doing a nice job of talking about ideas and being mostly civil. Pence needs to observe time limits more though.

3 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

Pushover indeed.

To be fair, Page is a good journalist and in a tough spot. There are a number of dynamics at play, and for all of Pence's shortcomings on basically everything, he is actually good at playing this role. 

1 minute ago, Tywin et al. said:

To be fair, Page is a good journalist and in a tough spot. There are a number of dynamics at play, and for all of Pence's shortcomings on basically everything, he is actually good at playing this role. 

Yup. And tomorrow, the media will say that both sides interrupted a lot...

Archived