Let's hear it for THE BOYS [Onwards to Season 3]

Veltigar

1 hour ago, Corvinus85 said:

There have been other shows that similar things, but this may be the first series were this extra stuff is on a dedicated youtube channel bearing the name of the evil corp. of the story.

The one somewhat related I recall is the news network within Babylon-5 -- which was part of the plotting and story too. The first thing one must do for a successful coup or revolution is seize control of the media's means to broadcast.  (Tells us something about our current conditions right here in River City doesn't it?)

It was almost shocking to see those segments because they were so exactly how the blobmedia waas now presenting.  The times of B-5, like ours,  had long moved on from Watergate and Walter Cronkite..

Edited by Zorral

• 4 weeks later...

Lmao at black noir stroking the knife, plus!...

Between him being back up and fine and the comment about it being a couple of years since the dolphin died I guess we've having a 18month-2year time skip?

• 2 weeks later...

Finished watching S2 today and then just watched those VNN clips.  They were fantastic!  

Have enjoyed the show and look forward to being able to watch Season 3 at the same time as the rest of the world.

• 3 weeks later...

Love all these trailers.

I have to admit that I have to check my own prejudices at the door a bit when I watch these.  It seems so very on the nose  with the Fox News takedowns and the conservative leaning side of me gets uncomfortable... and then I have to remember that their AOC analogue is literally a cold hearted killing bitch.  :unsure: A stark reminder that we put emphasis on and get triggered by things that we want to see.

• 4 weeks later...