US Politics- Mute-iny on the bounty

Fury Resurrected

I have had to mute it on my end for long periods of time - I don't even watch football but I've got the game on for breaks - but I feel like Biden has been at his absolute best I've seen him, and Trump has failed miserably. I mean, I'm biased against him completely, but objectively he's just a trainwreck, right? Good lord.

Just now, Mindwalker said:

Yes, my only, but big worry is that the corruption stuff will stick. (And the imprssion Biden was stuttering because of it.)

"Coyotes brought the children over."

It won’t. No legitimate news source will touch it. Plus, 40M+ have already voted.

Just now, Argonath Diver said:

I have had to mute it on my end for long periods of time - I don't even watch football but I've got the game on for breaks - but I feel like Biden has been at his absolute best I've seen him, and Trump has failed miserably. I mean, I'm biased against him completely, but objectively he's just a trainwreck, right? Good lord.

To every sane person, yes... But the blatant lying...

4 minutes ago, teej6 said:

Did Trump just respond “good” to Biden’s comment that 545 something kids have lost their parents because of the dipshit’s separation policy. Trump is evil.

Yes.

ETA: I was wrong. He said “go ahead”.

Archived