your small council.

totally not a Beric fan

this posts as my previous two is purely based around how curious I am to see all of your replies. As the name suggests your choosing your small council. 

the seats of the small council include: Hand of the king, Lord Commander of the Kings guard, master of coin, master of whisperers, master of ships, master of laws, Master of ships, and Grand Maester.

that's it, have at it

my small council would include the following members:

Hand of The king: Kevan Lannister. He has the wit of Tywin mixed with the honor Ned Stark, two of the best hands in the books

Lord Commander of the King's Guard: Gerold Hightower. he has age experience and a wealthy family behind him, a decent choice if I say so myself.

master of coin: Vayon Poole. He has a duty to his work, with experience in a similar field

Master of Whisperers: Brynden "Bloodraven" Rivers, I feel no need to explain this one.

Master of Laws: Davos Seaworth. he has a more of a heart than most of the characters, and has seen the worst of Kingslanding. I think this could allow him to make good choices on how harshly or kindly the populous will be treated.

Master of ships: Stannis baratheon. A capable military commander with much experience on a ship. 

Grand Maester: Aemon Targaryen. he is wise and dutiful.

And that concludes my small council.

Archived