NFL 2020: Vanity of Vanity; All is Vanity

Jace, Extat

22 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I mean sure, but in this case I think that would only be due to injury. Again, Lawrence has been called by some the best college QB prospect ever. I'm not sure that it's true, but he's in the conversation. He checks literally every box on and off the field, he has no flaws, and he would be an insanely huge star in Dallas. And the guys you listed were not seen in the same light Lawrence is. His ceiling could actually be higher than even Mahomes'. I'd break the bank for that guy.

I wouldn't compare this hypothetical to the Texans. They traded two firsts and a second for a LT that's not elite while at the same time trading away a top three WR for a second and a bad contract. They're just dumb. 

No debate there!

I had to look it up, but I was caught off guard that Madden had made three categories for QB accuracy. How the fuck does Felipe have 85 on Arm Strength? He probably has the weakest arm in the league at this point. 

And hey, the Colts scored two TDs in like 20 seconds...

2 hours ago, Maithanet said:

I think everyone underestimated just how bad Tennessee's special teams were.  They handed Indy two touchdowns and missed a 44 yard field goal. 

Quite the drop off from the Music City Miracle. 

I may have been too excited about Vrabel.  I don't wanna swing too far in the opposite direction, but the true Belichick heir wouldn't let defense and special teams keep doing this to him. Some of those NE defenses earlier in the teens were really talent poor, but they were disciplined on all three sides of the ball.

"Tom Brady has never lost three division games in a single year in his entire career."

I mean,.. am I the only one that wants to scream at the TV "Thats because his division has been trash for his ENTIRE career!!!!" ?

16 minutes ago, Rhom said:

"Tom Brady has never lost three division games in a single year in his entire career."

I mean,.. am I the only one that wants to scream at the TV "Thats because his division has been trash for his ENTIRE career!!!!" ?

It's kind of amazing that three of the worst five franchises in the NFL over the last 20 years are in the same division. I'd say the other two are the Browns and Lions.

Windy day out in Wisconsin. 

ETA: Just as I say that, punt return TD for the Jags.

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

A feat in itself, considering he was with the Pats for 20 years. You would think somewhere in those 2 decades the division would grow some teeth.

13 minutes ago, Red Tiger said:

A feat in itself, considering he was with the Pats for 20 years. You would think somewhere in those 2 decades the division would grow some teeth.

The Jets were pretty good for a couple years under Rex Ryan. Back-to-back AFC championship games iirc. 

4 minutes ago, Nictarion said:

That clip never gets old. :lol:

I just really love that it became known as such, because I more or less said "he fumbled it off of that guy's ass" while watching the game with family over the holiday. 

On 11/13/2020 at 12:32 PM, Jace, Basilissa said:

I may have been too excited about Vrabel.  I don't wanna swing too far in the opposite direction, but the true Belichick heir wouldn't let defense and special teams keep doing this to him. Some of those NE defenses earlier in the teens were really talent poor, but they were disciplined on all three sides of the ball.

I need whatever it is that you’re smoking if balls have sides in your realm. :drunk:

10 minutes ago, PyroclasticFlow said:

I need whatever it is that you’re smoking if balls have sides in your realm. :drunk:

Call me Tammy, cause I'm smoking that bird dick tonight!

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Again, Hopkins went for a second round pick....

And a washed up RB's bloated contract.

Archived