NFL 2020: Vanity of Vanity; All is Vanity

Jace, Extat

1 minute ago, Maithanet said:

That is the worst Tom Brady interception I've seen in many years. Straight down the field 30 yards to a safety who is just standing all alone.  

Not great, bob.

He nearly had an identical one in the second quarter.

That was a weird delay of game call. Maybe the TV graphic was off, but it looked like the flag was thrown with 1 second on the play clock. Normally it's the other way with the play clock clearly expiring and yet the ball is still allowed to be snapped.

Bring on the robot refs!  

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

That is the worst Tom Brady interception I've seen in many years. Straight down the field 30 yards to a safety who is just standing all alone.  

Not great, bob.

And another one to seal the game. Yikes.

Very anti climactic.

On 11/23/2020 at 11:18 PM, Maithanet said:

And another one to seal the game. Yikes.

Very anti climactic.

Arians seriously recruited Tom Brady to run an offense entirely predicated on deep throws down the field...

Also, I'm exceedingly grumpy that the best match up of Thanksgiving Day has now been moved to Sunday.  :( 

I am looking forward to actually being able to watch Alex Smith play.  Go Football Team!!!!

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

Arians seriously recruited Tom Brady to run an offense entirely predicated on deep throws down the field...

And to make BB look like Tom's favorite uncle in hindsight.  He looked, um, not good, in that game, and then no shaking hands, oy.  At this point in his career, he should be much better than that childish behavior.

35 minutes ago, Cas Stark said:

And to make BB look like Tom's favorite uncle in hindsight.  He looked, um, not good, in that game, and then no shaking hands, oy.  At this point in his career, he should be much better than that childish behavior.

If Brady doesn't play better the bucs are going nowhere.  Can't win with a game manager who randomly throws two terrible interceptions a game.  

8 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

If Brady doesn't play better the bucs are going nowhere.  Can't win with a game manager who randomly throws two terrible interceptions a game.  

They might get a wildcard spot, but I would question whether they would win that game.  

8 minutes ago, briantw said:

Saw a fun stat today that Nick Chubb is averaging over 14 yards per carry during the fourth quarter of games this season.  That is absurd. 

Mack and Byner were carrying the ball the last time the (original) Browns looked this good on the ground.

54 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

They can win with him being an average QB who is a game manager. There are only a few good defenses this year and the Bucs have one of them. The problem right now is he can't make all the throws anymore and Arians has to realize that he needs to adjust his system to something that fits Brady better.

On 11/23/2020 at 9:56 PM, Tywin et al. said:

Since you can't relegate teams, you should be able to relegate owners.

If the entire NFC East were sent to the CFL, then I could only agree that the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

Archived