NFL 2020: Vanity of Vanity; All is Vanity

Jace, Extat

The Lions just axed their GM and HC and will soon puke 2 more flounder replacements onto the fan base for their future torture.

The pandemic era is excruciatingly shitty6 for all my Michigan teams as currently the Lions, Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings, Wolverines and Spartans are simultaneously poor performers.

Usually there's a decent ebb and flow where we see a mix of success with these teams, but we are in sports hell.

We anxiously await our next Magic, Isiah, Calvin, Barry, Verlander or Yzerman to deliver us from this torture!

One thing we know, it won't be any revamped, repackaged Lions rebuild leading the comeback. We have all heard their sickening speeches a few too many times to take any bait.

37 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

The Lions just axed their GM and HC and will soon puke 2 more flounder replacements onto the fan base for their future torture.

The pandemic era is excruciatingly shitty6 for all my Michigan teams as currently the Lions, Pistons, Tigers, Red Wings, Wolverines and Spartans are simultaneously poor performers.

Usually there's a decent ebb and flow where we see a mix of success with these teams, but we are in sports hell.

We anxiously await our next Magic, Isiah, Calvin, Barry, Verlander or Yzerman to deliver us from this torture!

One thing we know, it won't be any revamped, repackaged Lions rebuild leading the comeback. We have all heard their sickening speeches a few too many times to take any bait.

That's a damn shame, I really had hoped you'd keep that shitty coach. 

2 hours ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

I am genuinely intrigued at who will start as qb in Denver. I'm hoping Royce freeman. But it could be anyone, as all 4 qbs on their roster are ruled out due to covid protocol. 

It’s Tebow time.

Archived