Covid-19 #19 Tsunami Wave

Zorral

4 hours ago, maarsen said:

150% effective? Does it cure baldness too then?

I think 150% effectiveness would be when it gives you the power to kill covid-19 as soon as it comes within 2 metres of you.

4 minutes ago, felice said:

The placebo group tells you how many infected to expect in a typical group. So you're dividing actual infected in the vaccine group by expected infected in the vaccine group. I'd guess the margin of error must be pretty big for such small numbers, though.

I'd guess that the difference between 90% and 95% is probably well within the margin of error at this stage.

12 minutes ago, Luzifer's right hand said:

some people have started blaming Jews for the planned school closings(which are not real school closings anway as our Schrödinger's schools are open and closed at the same time). Apparently they ordered our chancellor to do it. :blink:

Obviously Jews can't really poison the wells anymore, nowadays, so they get to be creative.
(/sarcasm)

Honestly, how stupid can some people be. Israel got really nastily mauled, lost 3K people and took extreme measures. But of course they're behind the virus. Probably in league with the Chinese. BTW, Israel's sorry state is one of the reasons I don't get a lot of Republicans' denial: how can it be a leftist plot to overthrow capitalism when their good buddy and right-wing hawk Netanyahu closes down the whole country?

22 minutes ago, Clueless Northman said:

Obviously Jews can't really poison the wells anymore, nowadays, so they get to be creative.
(/sarcasm)

Honestly, how stupid can some people be. Israel got really nastily mauled, lost 3K people and took extreme measures. But of course they're behind the virus. Probably in league with the Chinese. BTW, Israel's sorry state is one of the reasons I don't get a lot of Republicans' denial: how can it be a leftist plot to overthrow capitalism when their good buddy and right-wing hawk Netanyahu closes down the whole country?

It is actually not Israel but the local Jews that they blame. There are maybe 15000 Jews left in Austria but according to some they control everything.

18 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

What's kinky about wearing a surgical mask in bed? Plus, it's just a silly idea to even suggest it.  Literally no one is going to do it.

Man, you are the most boring vanilla ever. 

19 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

What's kinky about wearing a surgical mask in bed? Plus, it's just a silly idea to even suggest it.  Literally no one is going to do it.

Helllooooooooo nurse!

37 minutes ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

Man, you are the most boring vanilla ever. 

What do you want me to say? We can't all be into getting skull fucked anally. And I'm surprise the guy who wrote @Jace, Basilissa a guide on cunnilingus would be pro being forced to wear a mask in bed. You've changed, man.

38 minutes ago, Week said:

Helllooooooooo nurse!

Yeah, a). that fantasy doesn't traditionally include a mask and b). you'd still take it off if it did. Not the same thing. 

6 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

@Tywin et al.I mean, assuming it's gotta be a surgical mask is already really limiting yourself, you sweet summer child.

picture you and your partner wearing these matching beauties

But that's the premise, and it's dumb. Congratulations for supporting the end of the blow job. 

Also, fuck you for linking that. What a horrifying thing to do! :P

15 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

What do you want me to say? We can't all be into getting skull fucked anally. And I'm surprise the guy who wrote @Jace, Basilissa a guide on cunnilingus would be pro being forced to wear a mask in bed. You've changed, man. 

Eating pussy ain't the only thing you can do. Again, super vanilla shit. Hell, if you're that scared wear a dental dam. Or go glory holing it. Where there's a fuck there's a way. 

15 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

But that's the premise, and it's dumb. Congratulations for supporting the end of the blow job. 

Ah, I get it. If Tywin can't get blown he's just not going to do anything. That makes more sense now. 

4 hours ago, Zorral said:

Because he was exposed and it's unknown whether someone can be reinfected?

Shoggoth isn't taking any precautions around anybody in these events that he keeps holding to infect others....

We definitely know that people can be reinfected. What we don't know is what percent of people will become susceptible to reinfection and over what timescale (does everyone lose all immunity after 6 months, 1 year, 2 years, 10 years, never?) And I think also what's not known is whether re-infected people can become significant spreaders in their second go around.

From memory the cases of re-infection I've heard about are people who had a mild case the first time round, and the second time it is also a mild case. I don't recall any reporting of reinfection in people who had moderate to severe illness the first time.

30 minutes ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

Eating pussy ain't the only thing you can do. Again, super vanilla shit. Hell, if you're that scared wear a dental dam. Or go glory holing it. Where there's a fuck there's a way. 

People still use dental dams? 

Ah, I get it. If Tywin can't get blown he's just not going to do anything. That makes more sense now. 

Er, what? Again, the point was to highlight how no one is going to follow the suggestion, and that I was curious what was actually going through the person's mind to even suggest it. Must be the type that thought it was okay to reopen college campuses, because of course no one was going to try to get laid.

9 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

TMI guys. For crying out loud this is the Covid thread, not the Educating Ty thread! :lol:

Technically COVID related. You've been educated, BIRD! :P

People still use dental dams? 

If you're worried about contracting disease, yeah. Better to eat pussy safely than to not eat at all. 

Er, what? Again, the point was to highlight how no one is going to follow the suggestion, and that I was curious what was actually going through the person's mind to even suggest it. Must be the type that thought it was okay to reopen college campuses, because of course no one was going to try to get laid. 

Lots and lots of people are having sex safely under Covid. And yeah, some are even wearing masks. Oddly messy facials are more safe than kissing right now (as there's no indication bodily fluids transmit it whereas respiration definitely does), so make sure to tell your partners that. Also, because of the nature of this things like gags and pillow muffling are excellent at avoiding extra spreading. Though the the best thing would be masks/gags in outdoor areas. 

1 hour ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

If you're worried about contracting disease, yeah. Better to eat pussy safely than to not eat at all. 

Lots and lots of people are having sex safely under Covid. And yeah, some are even wearing masks. Oddly messy facials are more safe than kissing right now (as there's no indication bodily fluids transmit it whereas respiration definitely does), so make sure to tell your partners that. Also, because of the nature of this things like gags and pillow muffling are excellent at avoiding extra spreading. Though the the best thing would be masks/gags in outdoor areas. 

See, now you're justifying BIRD!'s complaints. 

1 hour ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

My ex girlfriend insisted upon one when we were both seeing other people. She had some that were vanilla flavored. 

Many people don’t use protection for oral, but all you need to remember is that one friend of Mikey’s who went down on a young lady who worked a very sketchy job... and Mikey’s friend ended up in the ER weeping tears of green pus. Surrounded by interested medical residents. Ocular gonorrhea.

What's this a reference to? I would have guessed the best reference would have been Michael Douglas claiming he got throat/tongue cancer from it. 

31 minutes ago, Jace, Basilissa said:

Wait, what is getting skull fucked anally???

I got into some interesting shit in my youth, but I never heard that one before.

Nothing. It's just a joke.

Archived