US Politics - under the spell of The Count

Lykos

5 minutes ago, Disturber of Peace said:

Sir, you seem to have influence over these people so make them a little bit stronger. 

Do not make them into caricatures that they seem to be at the moment. 

I may have used a bit of a strong language when I said "broke the needles" when the Times started projecting Trump to win those 3 states each with over 80% certainty. But I didn't call anything.  Yet people all of a sudden started calling me a conservative and a loser. I do not mind. Throw any insult you want. But Sir, make the community a bit stronger than it is for their sake. 

One poster insinuated you were a conservative, nobody called you a loser. They did call you a troll, because that’s the behavior you’re showing everyone. You aren’t a victim. Act like an adult.

2 minutes ago, Killjoybear said:

They're all Brian Herbert doing silly voices 

I feel like I'm missing out on a joke. Did he rewrite them for the audible people or something? I'm very high. If there is chicanery afoot, know it will not be tolerated. Absolutely will not, I say.

3 minutes ago, DMC said:

More like I'm running out of money.

I've always supported legalizing prostitution, though I have no interest in soliciting or even going to a strip club. 

If Deuce Bigalow can make it work, you can. :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

I have a facelift in the morning, so I am definitely not drinking. I do have a Valium I can take if I feel anxiety up until midnight, and I need to shower and put my scopolamine patch on.

Why did you time that so poorly? I got a massage after work and took tomorrow off to fuckin' kick it and chill.

4 hours ago, Gertrude said:

And to top it off, as I started the car, I happened to catch Rush's radio show (yeah, I hate listen sometimes). Don Jr. was his guest and he was crying about how no one was listening about Hunter and how mean everyone was to his daddy. They impeached him for being right - the laptop proves it! He honestly sounded like he was ready to burst into tears and it made me smile as I drove down the road to vote his father out on his ass. Ah - it still warms my heart a little.

Sometimes I almost feel pity for Fredo with a Beard. He knows his dad has nothing but contempt for him. Do you suppose he actually believes this bullshit?

21 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

I do notice that you don’t deny trolling.

:|

It's right there in their name. I suggest everyone just stop responding to Eurodouche, and they can go back into hiding in their dumb little life for the next 2-4 years before they re-awaken to go on some board, feign moderation, and try to get noticed by real people.

Just now, Chataya de Fleury said:

Au contraire, mon ami, I timed it really well. If GA results still aren't in, or if the tallying is breathlessly close, I want to be completely anaesthetized.

For sure! As an interested observer I’m not sure being able to obsessively check and recheck tallies would be good for mental health.

As not directly impacted, and as 2.40 am, I’m 2 gins and an amaretto coffee in

1 minute ago, DMC said:

You couldn't afford me anyway.

Your next six months rent to make you dress as an actual Ravens themed dog and let me walk you around downtown Pittsburgh for six hours on a child's leash you see at state fairs. I own 100% rights to all photos taken.

Deal?

3 minutes ago, larrytheimp said:

DC looking good to legalize psilocybin

I get medical usage and even decriminalization (which is what it is in DC), but I still don't know how I feel about legalization.

2 minutes ago, DanteGabriel said:

t's right there in their name. I suggest everyone just stop responding to Eurodouche, and they can go back into hiding in their dumb little life for the next 2-4 years before they re-awaken to go on some board, feign moderation, and try to get noticed by real people.

While I agree with the post, please no perjorative terms like these!! My nerves are frayed enough.

Also, thank the Goddess for the ignore function.

Archived