US Politics - The Long Night

Disturber of Peace

Just now, Varysblackfyre321 said:

The facist  won.

Again.

Could you just slow it down, maybe combine a few of these outbursts into one post or something? You are generating no light, just heat that burns people you claim to agree with politically.

Just now, DanteGabriel said:

Could you just slow it down, maybe combine a few of these outbursts into one post or something? You are generating no light, just heat that burns people you claim to agree with politically.

I’m just agreeing with you man.

The race so far looks fucked for liberals and Democrats.

Theres no hard ambiguity here, and I am angry that the type scenario that I’d been ridiculed for proposing for months.

1 minute ago, Martell Spy said:

My main takeaways from this race. We need to run Latinos for every office Florida. And we need to get a white male astronaut for every swing Senate race from now on.

Or try to cash in on the white vote and not rely so heavily on minorities anymore.

Next time(if there’s a next time), A Democrat should have a all white-male ticket if they desire to win.

Biden Wins Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-04/biden-wins-nebraska-s-2nd-congressional-district

Democrat Joe Biden defeated President Donald Trump in Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional District, picking up one electoral vote in the Republican-leaning state, the Associated Press projected.

Nebraska isn’t a winner-take-all state. The winner of the state gets two electoral votes, and the winner of each district receives one.

3 minutes ago, Fury Resurrected said:

Let’s just move along from the food fight.

I know emotions are running high right now so I'll try to stay as measured as possible, but I think it's rather disgusting how a number of posters seem more interested in emphasizing they were "right" on the internet than the real-world consequences of a second Trump term - or even the fact it's almost a certainty the Supreme Court will stay 6-3.

56 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Wake up. There’s nothing wrong with what I said and you know it.

Generally when someone shits their pants in public I encourage them to go change, at least. 

It isn't over yet, and the despondent fatalism that Trump wasn't overwhelmingly repudiated by the American electorate is cause enough for depression, but not for pants shitting.

It ain't over yet. 

Just now, Martell Spy said:

Trump losing would be Americans rejecting hatred. No ifs about it.

I get what you mean, but that it's so close is a loss in my opinion. Not a loss for Biden, to be clear, but a loss for us. Biden ran on decency and compassion, and so far, it seems like a huge number of Americans said fuck that. 

But I DO get what you mean, my fears are in overdrive, and I know I'm not thinking rationally about it.

1 minute ago, JEORDHl said:

Generally when someone shits their pants in public I encourage them to go change, at least. 

It isn't over yet, and the despondent fatalism that Trump wasn't overwhelmingly repudiated by the American electorate is cause enough for depression, but not for pants shitting.

It ain't over yet. 

With this, I'm going to bed. You're right.

7 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Or try to cash in on the white vote and not rely so heavily on minorities anymore.

Next time(if there’s a next time), A Democrat should have a all white-male ticket if they desire to win.

This right here. Dems for some reason think they don't need the white working class, and white males in particular. They are incorrect in that assessment.

4 minutes ago, DMC said:

I know emotions are running high right now so I'll try to stay as measured as possible, but I think it's rather disgusting how a number of posters seem more interested in emphasizing they were "right" on the internet than the real-world consequences of a second Trump term - or even the fact it's almost a certainty the Supreme Court will stay 6-3.

I’m not gloating, I wanted to be wrong, and I’m telling you I was right, in hopes in the election you won't have the same smug attitude for someone ”you’re just being paranoid, it's totally not 2020.”

1 minute ago, JEORDHl said:

It ain't over yet. 

It is. The gap Biden would have to surpass with the mail in ballots looks insurmountable and if Pennsylvania is anywhere like the rest of the country, the polls fucked up. Bigger this time. 

4 minutes ago, Pecan said:

This right here. Dems for some reason think they don't need the white working class, and white males in particular. They are incorrect in that assessment.

Yes.
If Biden had Routek I think he may have gotten Texas. At least he would not lost this badly.
But Democrats had to pick the California senator who's a black woman. Someone states Biden needs to win would care for less because of her demographics.

Archived