US Politics - Absence of Ballots

Ran

Still nothing of importance gettng called (NV, AZ, PA) and Biden has still not overtaken Doofus in Georgia?

I stopped watching CNN, because there's only that much Santorum I can stomach in a day.

As for the Donnie. I want him in front of mic now. I want to see how this narcissitic wound causes him to falter live on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

19 minutes ago, Killjoybear said:

Nah, that's almost certainly bullshit. It's wishful thinking that he'd say something horrible, but he has no legal concern right now, and he's never had particularly any concern in that regard before. 

And that doesn't explain Pence's absence.

6:30 tonight. From the WH. National address.

20 minutes ago, Killjoybear said:

Nah, that's almost certainly bullshit. It's wishful thinking that he'd say something horrible, but he has no legal concern right now, and he's never had particularly any concern in that regard before. 

And that doesn't explain Pence's absence.

Speak of the devil; Trump will address nation from WH.

ETA: Grab yer fuckin' popcorn.

Just now, A Horse Named Stranger said:

Still nothing of importance gettng called (NV, AZ, PA) and Biden has still not overtaken Doofus in Georgia?

I stopped watching CNN, because there's only that much Santorum I can stomach in a day.

As for the Donnie. I want him in front of mic now. I want to see how this narcissitic wound causes him to falter live on TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48H34ukFe8g

Arizona says they'll give an update at 9:00 tonight.

Biden gave a short statement. Covid, economic crisis, keep calm and counting etc. - all fine, but I take offense at his statement that the whole world envies the USA for their governmental system! *rotl*

2 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

I don't love it.  Nothing good can come from Trump ever, but particularly not now. 

This is freaking me out. Can he send those armed federal men to PA? The DOJ apparently said it was ok. What are they cooking up? This might get ugly. 

Trump's lead went from 90k to 78k in PA, with just under 400k votes left to be tabulated. Biden needs less than 60% of the vote from this stage forward to take it. He's averaging 66%.

And Perdue has slipped under 50% in GA, so he and Ossoff are heading to a runoff, as many predicted. Ossoff will have an uphill battle, but it's something.

1 minute ago, Mindwalker said:

Not a chance. The usual stuff, I expect. They're stealing the election, we're winning, the fake media...

Oh I know, I was just saying theoretically there could possibly be something good coming from this...

Oooh, love Greta Thunberg trolling Trump on Twitter, replying to one of his angry tweets with exactly the same thing he once threw at her (anger management classes, movie tc.)

Steve Bannon, otoh, called for Fauci and the FBI director to be beheaded - "put the heads on pikes" - or hung. "AS A WARNING!". Didn't @DNC say that's a federal crime?!

6 minutes ago, A Horse Named Stranger said:

More in a Hannibal Lecter sense.

My initial introduction to the fellow was Dan Savage's sex column succeeding in changing his name into the definition I will forever attach to the term. I didnt realize back then that the human would still be in the national conscious twenty years later. So in that sense, neither of you are making any!

Ok, if and when the US are heading for their second civil war under a republican president (he always claims to have done more than any other Presient, except for maybe Lincoln), @Ran will you keep us informed where Florida's fifth is located for care packages, or or would that get you court martialed for giving away military secrets.

I think, we should get some clarity now, or do you intend to spend the rest of your days as draft dodger in Sweden (with or without bone spurs).

12 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Arizona says they'll give an update at 9:00 tonight.

9pm local time though, not eastern. 

6 minutes ago, Ran said:

Trump's lead went from 90k to 78k in PA, with just under 400k votes left to be tabulated. Biden needs less than 60% of the vote from this stage forward to take it. He's averaging 66%.

At the point now that Philly alone should swing it. Hope they come in right during Trump's address and the networks cut away to cover it.

6 minutes ago, Ran said:

And Perdue has slipped under 50% in GA, so he and Ossoff are heading to a runoff, as many predicted. Ossoff will have an uphill battle, but it's something.

66% seems a trend down from how Biden was outperforming Biden earlier.

He needed 60, but got about 70

Archived