US Politics: The vote is Joe's. Signed, sealed, delivered.

A Horse Named Stranger

Back from my BBQ, and I see a lot has changed, but also nothing's changed. But maybe something will change very soonish.

Are we all agreed that Trump is getting North Carolina, or is drama there just waiting in the background until all of the more likely flip states (and I include Nevada and Arizona flipping back to Trump among them) get sorted out?

Nevada is done -- the vast bulk of the remaining votes are going to be predominantly Biden's. PA is Biden country, the end.

Arizona is going to be a nail-biter.

Georgia will be going Biden, but within recount range so there won't be a completely definitive winner for awhile. But it'll be Biden, IMO.

2 minutes ago, Varysblackfyre321 said:

Wait where are you seeing this?

I expected it to cross to that for a bit, but I haven’t seen an update on any numbers out of it,

It's on MSNBC already, they get their updates from the official Georgia election Commission website.

He's up by 917 ahead of the La'Orange disgrace.

Okay Pennsylvania its your turn next. Onward to over 300!

Eta: Katy Turr looks like a girl at her Christmas morning tree, she's been a treasure during this coverage. Also Steve Kornacki is shining bright. Basically I love that these guys are not even trying to hide their glee over seeing these late blue votes. They know who their audience is. 

I'm sure it has been said already, but if (IF!!!) Biden does take GA, PA, AZ and NV (and Trump takes Alaska and NC of course):

The electoral college margin would be 306-232...

The exact same margin that Trump got in 2016 (though I think a couple faithless electors reduced it below 306).  Of course, unlike Trump in 2016, Biden will end up with over 50% of the popular vote, and probably with a margin of over 4 or 5% there.

As somebody said, I remain nauseously optimistic... despite the revealing horror-show this election has been in other ways.

Archived