US Politics: The vote is Joe's. Signed, sealed, delivered.

A Horse Named Stranger

1 hour ago, Fez said:

Of course. Fox does need to re-establish their bona fides as the home of Republican resentment so they can properly profit off the Biden years rather than lose market share to OANN or something. They were never going to become a respectable network. 

But that doesn't mean the conspiracy theory that Murdoch put his finger on the lever to prevent an actual fascist coup from happening can't be true as well.

I should have been clearer about what I meant. I do actually believe it was a deliberate decision made for the reasons discussed here previously (question: did the pros do it or did they recommend it to Murdoch or did Murdoch reach the decision himself? I look forward to someone leaking an explanation some time down the road). What I meant was thatFox has not changed....in case that wasn’t clear.  :)

18 minutes ago, mormont said:

Eh. Trump may not always have been a registered Republican, but he has always been a virulent racist, contemptuous of the working classes, anti-environmentalist, and a hater of government in any form.

I expect he was a Democrat back then because most NY power figures were Democrats.

6 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Do QAnon believers not understand that the Federal Government has no direct control over State run elections?

Absolutely not.

Their other big talking point is "Wait until the SCOTUS gets involved, they'll throw all the votes out."

Another one I saw talking about the judge in Michigan who threw out Trump's complaint said, "It shouldn't have been allowed for a Michigan judge to make that decision!"

And they had a few people agreeing and saying what a good point that was.

:bang:

4 minutes ago, Ser Scot A Ellison said:

Do QAnon believers not understand that the Federal Government has no direct control over State run elections?

Oh come on. Why would you even bother to ask this question about people who believe there is a world-wide conspiracy of Satan worshipping pedophiles who control almost everything? Of course they don't understand who controls anything!

2 minutes ago, Killjoybear said:

That's funny and true, but the "peacefulness" we are sure to lack is the peacefulness of no one making loud screams and protests, the sort of thing that might be called "disturbing the peace" by the legal system. It only becomes a dangerous kind of "unpeacefulness" if the toddler manages to convince others he's being abused and gets other people to forcefully intervene to block the parent's removing the child. Hopefully the chance of some armed militia showing up in DC to defend Trump is way less than the chances he'll scream like a toddler. 

29 minutes ago, drawkcabi said:

For a lark, I've been reading comments on You Tube news videos...

Whenever I come across a comment from a Q anon person, and there are more than a few out there... more often than not they are bragging about what a genius Trump is because of the trap he set. Apparently he put a water mark on all the mail in ballots so now he's going to spring the trap by proving many of the Biden ballots are fake.

They are actually gloating about this and gleeful that at any time now all these frauds will be caught and everybody involved will be locked up.

It could happen any time now!

Yup! Any time.

Any. Time.

Any.

Time.

That particular conspiracy theory just reeks of absolute desperation. I fucking love it.

Feels like the moment of truth is coming. There's no reason not to call Nevada now. But if AP/Fox call it, they're call the race for Biden based on the AZ call (which is still a little shaky). Do they call PA too? And if so, does that lead other networks to do it? Or will they leave NV up in the air, even as other networks call it?

Without this vote Biden wouldn't be receiving hardening Secret Service protection in the air space over Wilmington and personally right now.  Without this vote Biden WOULD NOT HAVE CARRIED MINNESOTA.  The woman littlehands so vilely abused literally went door to door.  80% of her district turned out!  But the Dems and the party did not do this, and the Dems who did not win are blaming the 'progressive' sector for their losses, though they didn't do any of what the progressive sector did.  AOC breaks it all down for ya -- while being so vilely trolled.

Archived