Trump Leaving the WH Predictions

Martell Spy

Like I said in a previous thread, I think he goes to Mar a Lago fairly soon, basically abdicating without giving a concession or showing up to the inauguration.   

I don't think he can ever go back to NYC after this.  I know it's been pointed out that New Yorkers always "hated" him, but that's not true in the way it is post 2015.  He was thought of as a pissant, but not someone deserving of complete social ostracization and constant protest.  Now, he'd never be able to go anywhere that escapes just how unconditionally he is reviled and unwelcome here.  

I hope his kids don't return either, and that they remain cut off from all the society events they so desperately crave.  They're hated too, but I'm not sure if they'd inspire such a constant level of protest.  I mean, I would donate to more of those Times Square billboards the Lincoln project did if it managed to keep them out.

I wanna play a different game. How long will it take after the fact for Melania to divorce his ass?

Also, if he refuses to leave, brute force is perfectly fine. Personally I'd strip him naked, tar and feather him and make him walk on a dog leash down Pennsylvania Ave.

But I'm in a forgiving mood. 

I agree he may head down to Florida sooner rather than later.  I think he'll just keep tweeting and having rallies after that.  I'm not sure his supporters will really notice any difference as he never really did the job of President anyway. 

In truth I'm more concerned with whatever he gets up to between now and 1-20.

11 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

I wanna play a different game. How long will it take after the fact for Melania to divorce his ass?

Also, if he refuses to leave, brute force is perfectly fine. Personally I'd strip him naked, tar and feather him and make him walk on a dog leash down Pennsylvania Ave.

But I'm in a forgiving mood. 

That moving truck that was spotted in front of the WH is probably for her.

6 hours ago, ThinkerX said:

Trump pardons himself for all past, present, and future federal and state crimes (maybe does the same for a few family members and top flunkies).  SC goes along with it.  Then Trump sets out on his 'Destroy America' / 'Make the libtards pay' tour featuring weekly riots directed against leftist strongholds.  

Really bad case, he starts talking 'football' with a nondescript military type

I wouldn't put it past Trump to try it, but the idea that the courts would accept a pardon for FUTURE crimes for anyone, much less oneself, just isn't going to happen. 

A lot of these posts are fun, but if I could be serious for a moment, I predict that Trump will practically move to Georgia to campaign for the 2 Senators. And he won’t be subtle.

I expect him to say things like “Biden is the worst president to be elected in history, you need to put Republicans in the Senate to save the US!”

And then, driven by revenge, he will start using the F bomb and tell Republicans to fuck Sleepy Joe, to fuck KA MA LA, to fuck the Democrats.

I will still go by what I posted in February when we were talking about him refusing to leave the WH, but I think the Mar a Lago scenario is as likely as any.

I would actually love to have Trump's presidency end with him being starved out of the White House like vermin. I bet Lindsey Graham would try to smuggle him Big Macs in his underwear.

I'm actually trying to figure out how the various Republican lickspittles and toadies would smuggle food and supplies to a besieged Rat King Trump holding out in the White House. Lewandowski would try to impersonate a cop with Jacob Wohl's help to break the blockade. Stephen Miller would find some Sinaloa cartel guys to dig a tunnel under the WH fence. Matt Gaetz would smuggle onions in his cheeks. Cruz would try to grow a beard to hide AA batteries in but fail and act like he had no idea how those batteries got in there. Devin Nunes would sneak him mouthfuls of sweetened condensed milk from the farm his family rents to maintain cred. Trump's sons would book a hunting trip in Africa, and Ivanka would move back to New York and try to pretend she'd never left.

57 minutes ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

Agreed - Trump is out only for himself. He will pay no further attention to the state of Georgia, since it turned blue. He will more likely than not fume about how Purdue and Loeffler couldn't get out the cote for him, and refuse to help them in any way.

Which is damn fine with me.

This thought crossed my mind, but I believe a desire for revenge will be stronger than his anger they didn’t come through for him in Georgia. He was cheated out of his election in Georgia, after all.

2 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

A lot of these posts are fun, but if I could be serious for a moment, I predict that Trump will practically move to Georgia to campaign for the 2 Senators. And he won’t be subtle.

I expect him to say things like “Biden is the worst president to be elected in history, you need to put Republicans in the Senate to save the US!”

And then, driven by revenge, he will start using the F bomb and tell Republicans to fuck Sleepy Joe, to fuck KA MA LA, to fuck the Democrats.

Oh, I really don't think this is going to be the case at all. Trump is angry at most Republicans already for not 100% backing up his baseless claims of fraud, and he doesn't have any loyalty to the Republican Party as an institution. The only way he will care about the Georgia elections is if Perdue and Loeffler become the loudest Republicans claiming that Trump really won and Biden cheated. Then he might do what you suggest. 

3 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

Hah no. 

If he doesn't get something out of it he isn't going to do fuckall. He's going to be a petulant angry man, and doing something to support someone else? He could barely do that when it was important to him. 

3 hours ago, Chataya de Fleury said:

I don’t think it comes to that. At this point, it would be removing a mentally ill trespasser from the White House.

The answer is clearly to release a lot of snakes in the WH. It can be WH: Down Under, for a few weeks.

3 minutes ago, Killjoybear said:

Hah no. 

If he doesn't get something out of it he isn't going to do fuckall. He's going to be a petulant angry man, and doing something to support someone else? He could barely do that when it was important to him. 

Yeah. Expect a tweet saying "This proves I was ROBBED in Georgia! People there LOVE ME!" or something like this if one of the Republicans wins, though.

Archived