Arya and Bran's reunion

We have hints that VdI is possibly full of reunions and encounters between various characters and I wanted to know your opinion about one of which I could not find anything, Arya and Bran. The previous books show us nothing of the relationship between these two siblings beyond a snowball war against Sansa. And in their nostalgic moments they hardly ever mention each other, even though they do remember other members of their family. The detail is that beside Daenerys and Jon, these two are ones of the most magical characters in the saga, so it seems almost certain that their paths will cross. My most plausible theory is that they will not physically see each other again until SdP, but that both trying with different objectives to infiltrate into the Red Keep will get into Balerion's mind at the same time. I don't know if this could lead to a feeling of longing for both or if their goals will make them look each other like a rival or an obstacle, but I certainly sure that Bran will try to contact her again maybe with dreams or getting into some Braavos animal. What I not sure if Arya will take that well or not. Anyway, this is what I believe, what you think? I am very interested because I believe that they are two characters who are delving into magic to a level that surpasses their capabilities and for which it seems that they must abandon themselves. But it may be that both help each other to return to who they were or in a grim scenario end up facing each other in a war of deities and devotees.

Arya is uber magical, skinchanging without trying, without even knowing she can.  This is like Bran the last time we see him, thinking about comforting Meera and suddenly she gets up and leaves.  He got away from himself with a simple thought.  Arya's skinchanging the dead now.  I would think that sort of magic would be well met when it happens.  The difference between Arya and Bran is Arya doesn't actually know what she's capable of.  Certainly Bran could call to her in dreams, but she doesn't even yet understand her dreams in Nymeria yet.  I'm not sure how receptive she will be to dream contact.  Arya will return to Westeros as part of some adventure or mission.  It's not unthinkable that she would simply hear what's happened to Jon or that Rickon has surfaced and head to the Wall for revenge.   Once she gets to Westeros I expect her abilities will open up and make themselves really known to her.  While she may well be the last to return to Winterfell Bran will be able to see all she does.  He will guide her home and through her adventures.  It would not be a bad thing for Arya to know she isn't alone anymore.  I can't see any going back to who they were.  

Archived