Bran and Shireen are Lightbringer

Well, let’s start from the beginning. Why it is so important that Ice and Fire join? The first Long Night came, according to Asshai records, after a blood treason, Bloodstone Emperor killing his sister Amethyst Empress. It’s seems that Brandon de Builder was more than a simple man; my theory is that he is a bastard son of Opal Emperor. And he and Amethyst were in love, and twins were born from them, one looking like Valyrians and the other like First Men. These children were hidden in very inhospitable places, The North and The Fourteen Flames, while Brandon fought Bloodstone. So Lightbringer is not a sword, this come after in the legends, but instead these two children. That is the reason why Ice and Fire must join, because they came from the same source of magic.

So, Jon Snow is finally the join of the Ice and Fire? Not because there are some conditions for this to happen, the Red Star and the darkness that comes with it are references to the comet saw in Planetos and the death of Ned Stark. This last event triggers all what happens in the saga. So Azor Ahai will reborn at this moment amidst smoke and salt to wake dragons out of stone. Well at that moment Bran and Shireen are in Winterfell and Dragonstone, Winterfell is built on a thermal water source linked to volcanoes and minerals, as well, Dragonstone is a volcanic island in the middle of the sea. They are waking the magic of their ancient houses.

Before I mentioned that the sword of the legend was referring to two kids, well in the ancient text is stipulated that the sword of Azor Ahai breaks two times, one when is tempered in water and the other when in a lion. Bran almost die by Jaime Lannister, a lion, and Shireen also almost die, but by Greyscale, a disease related with water. Then there must be a last successful attempt to forge Lightbringer again. Well many theories states that someone must die in order to this happen but the main fact is that the soul of Nissa Nissa lives in the sword. It is a sacrifice where life triumph what defeats the Long Night, not the death.

Where and when this could happen? Shireen is in the Wall and Bran is beyond there. Then Bran must go to the Wall, but how? Well, when Jon died the last thing he felt was the cold. If his mind got into Ghost, then the Direwolf is out of the forge where Jon let him before going to speak with his brothers of the Night’s Watch. It would be a madness if Ghost try to protect the body of Jon, there are many men, so Bran looking what was happening through Mormont’s raven must had help Ghost to go out and be safe. But more than just that he will call Jon and command him to go the cave of The Tree Eyed Raven through the tunnels that Ygritte mentioned to him. Here I have two reasons, one is that he needs that Jon and him in the bodies of their Direwolves go to see what the Others are doing and find a way to defeat them or help the Free folk in Hardhome. The point will be that the Others will realize that Bran is a serious threat and they will attack the cave with all their power. Forcing to Bran, Meera and the Direwolves to escape with the famous “Hold the door”. They will use the tunnels the same way Ghost used, but arraving to the Nightfort close to the entrance of the Black Gate. Meanwhile in Black Castle Melisandre will corrupt the Night’s Watch and the Free folk motivated by the Pink Letter to burn Shireen in the Nightfort, leaving the body of Jon in the prison cells awaiting that he comes back as a Wight to better know how destroy them.

Bran will come at the nick of time to stop Melisandre, but because she thinks that she can handle the power of the Wall. For that there must be a new Lord Commander, maybe Allister Thorne. The reason is that the Black Gate is loyal only to the black brothers,  as the same way,the rest of the magic inside the Wall. That is why Melisandre wanted to win Jon’s trust. But not just Bran and Melisandre will be fighting for this power, also Euron in Oldtown alerted by the Horn of Winter will fight on the top of the Hightower. So Bran will have to decide between leave Shireen burn or avoid that Euron take the power of the Wall. And at the end he will choose to save her. This will have a terrible cost, the Wall will lose its magic barrier and Euron will be so powerful to face Daenerys. But as I say up, only a sacrifice where life wins can defeat the Long Night. Both of them will become Lightbrighter the definitive weapon to bring together humankind to fight against the Others. One last proof is that in the House of the Undying Daenerys saw “A blue flower grew in a chink of an ice wall, and filled the air with sweetness” Shireen means sweet, and House Florent use a fox with a field of blue flowers as blazon. That means that Shireen is a symbol of life here and the chink on the wall reference where does life comes, Bran crossing through the Black Gate. And then the Undying claim “mother of dragons, bride of fire” the three prophecies before this phrase are related with a bride and Daenerys. She saw “Her silver was trotting through the grass, to a darkling stream beneath a sea of stars” her wedding with Khal Drogo; “A corpse stood at the prow of a ship, eyes bright in his dead face, grey lips smiling sadly.” Falia Flowers who claims she will become salt wife of Euron and sister-like of Daenerys. And Shireen who has Targaryen blood and had been almost betrothed to Sweetrobin and Tommen. 

Whoa 

EDIT

that was my first reaction 

Now I see you have done your research in depth. But the blue flower on the Wall (chink in Wall of ice) seems to be Jon obviously. And Shireen is too minor for GRRM to reveal her as Lightbringer. And there's a lot of speculation without text support. But I like it. Just can't agree with a lot. 

• 4 weeks later...

Bran the builder is the son of Brandon of the bloody blade and rose of red lake.

The blue flower in the wall has always been a hot topic. The Florents are at the wall and they have a blue flower in their sigil. Then there is Jon and the blue rose connection...I’m a believer of N+A= J. So...

I’m a strong believer that lightbringer is the nights watch as a whole. I don’t think we will ever see a single sword that matches up exactly like Lightbringer. It is a symbol of some sort.  

Archived