Am I the only one rooting for Aegon?

Alyn Oakenfist

2 hours ago, sifth said:

Plus odds are they'll have Dorne support.

I assume that without including dragons Vale would be king/queen maker. After all they had not fought any large battles and their granaries are full. So they should be able to call at arms a lot of men and more importantly they should be able to feed those troops. Besides IMHO Vale could call at arms both more troops and those troops would be better armored than anything Dorne could mobilize.

1 hour ago, Loose Bolt said:

IMHO Vale could call at arms both more troops and those troops would be better armored than anything Dorne could mobilize.

That's right, but since Littlefinger is the Lord in charge he won't take part in the battle to come, he will let Aegon and the Lannister/Tyrell fighting each other, then crush the winner if he needs to. 

He seems like he’d be a good king tbf and I’m not too fussed about him kicking over a cyvasse board as we know what Tyrion can be like as he showed when he annoyed Jon enough that Ghost attacked him.

That being said I’ve always felt that he’s only here to be an antagonist to Dany. She’ll end up winning but will be hated for it, maybe burning Kings Landing and the Iron Throne with it - but only by accident as I don’t agree with the Mad Queen theory. One way or another she’ll have to go North to deal with The Others as she’ll be hated in the south and she’ll play a pivotal role in stopping The Others and making peace and even have to sacrifice herself for peace and like Jon, who I also think will have to make a great sacrifice to make peace with The Others, I doubt her or Jon will get the credit they deserve for it. I feel like her story is one of sacrifice and saving people and stopping Euron and the Others fits in with that.

Aegon seems like a good kid but ultimately he’s only here to stand in Dany’s way so I don’t really root for him as there’s no point.

Also, I’m pretty sure Bran is gonna be King by the end as correct me if I’m wrong but D&D did say that that was one of the big things George told them. 

Archived