Jon-Arya inherits Craster's Keep

Kierria

I read and replied to Alyn Oakenfists's thread on his marriage wishes for Daenerys and Jon.  Here is my marriage wish for Jon and Arya.  I would not mind this ending for Jon and Arya.  Assuming the threat of the Others and the Long Winter will end within the the time line of the last book.  Both of them have trouble following rules and living within the limits of authority.  They will be happier living on the lawless sides of the wall.  What better place to live together and be closer to Bran than Craster's Keep.  They can live as brothers and sisters and live out their lifespans in peace with nature.  But they also have the option of marrying in front of a Weirwood and living as man and wife. 

16 minutes ago, Kierria said:

I read and replied to Alyn Oakenfists's thread on his marriage wishes for Daenerys and Jon.  Here is my marriage wish for Jon and Arya.  I would not mind this ending for Jon and Arya.  Assuming the threat of the Others and the Long Winter will end within the the time line of the last book.  Both of them have trouble following rules and living within the limits of authority.  They will be happier living on the lawless sides of the wall.  What better place to live together and be closer to Bran than Craster's Keep.  They can live as brothers and sisters and live out their lifespans in peace with nature.  But they also have the option of marrying in front of a Weirwood and living as man and wife. 

I'm loving the idea of those two living a quiet life in Craster's old keep.  Jon and Arya belong together.  They have the same temperament.  Their pet wolves can hunt as much as they want on that side of the Wall.  Martin's first proposal to his publisher had Jon falling in love with Arya.  This is one way to have that happen away from the social judgment of the North.

2 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Next time I'll compile a list of all these irrationally biased (had to use these words a lot recently) haters and tell on them to a mod/admin! 

Can't do anything about it. They're toxic as fuck, but not doing anything wrong strictly speaking. Blindly worshipping the God Queen Daenaerys and trying to hate on everybody else is not breaking any rules, well for now. They might start breaking rules when they start the human sacrifices to the God Queen.

Do please send me the list though

26 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:
2 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Next time I'll compile a list of all these irrationally biased (had to use these words a lot recently) haters and tell on them to a mod/admin! 

Can't do anything about it. They're toxic as fuck, but not doing anything wrong strictly speaking. Blindly worshipping the God Queen Daenaerys and trying to hate on everybody else is not breaking any rules, well for now. They might start breaking rules when they start the human sacrifices to the God Queen.

Do please send me the list though

@Kierria It's sometimes useful to ignore these two. (But I guess you worked that out already :D)

Craster's Keep is a mound of dirt around shacks.  Jon is better off by building his own homestead in lands owned by the Starks.  He messed up rather badly at the wall but that will be forgotten by the small number of people still alive after the darkness has passed.  Jon will have a relationship with the white walkers if they are the ones to resurrect him.  They could make him the king of the north if he agrees to give them baby boys on regular intervals.  There has never been solid proof of the white walkers intending to exterminate every human.  They just want the humans to make regular donations of babies.  This is Craster's legacy to Jon, the trick of how to keep the white walkers happy. 

10 hours ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

LOL. Yeah. Sadly. Hope the mods take notice at least at the most toxic few of them 

10 hours ago, Springwatch said:

@Kierria It's sometimes useful to ignore these two. (But I guess you worked that out already :D)

Kierria, pls be sure to thank him (Springwatch) for the valuable advice he has given. But you haters are doing that from the start. Ignoring rationality. And not just sometimes. Always

17 hours ago, Kierria said:

It is doubtful to me if the Long Night ends before the last page of the last volume.  But should it do so, yes, Jon and Arya will end up together.  She is the love of his life.  The North will have fallen to the Wildllings by then.  They will be in Winterfell and adding to the family tree.

33 minutes ago, James Fenimore Cooper XXII said:

It is doubtful to me if the Long Night ends before the last page of the last volume.  But should it do so, yes, Jon and Arya will end up together.  She is the love of his life.  The North will have fallen to the Wildllings by then.  They will be in Winterfell and adding to the family tree.

I'm gonna reply to the first part and pretend I didn't read the rest.

Not given the structure of the story, I personally think the Long Night will be defeated (or negotiated) at latest sometime in the middle of ADOS, presuming it ever gets published. Because if LOTR had half the third act dedicated to the scouring of the Shire and the evil and hardship that still exist, you can bet you ass that GRRM is going to dedicate a lot more to how the world will move on after the Long Night. 

Going North of the Wall to practice incest is like going to the Vatican to sleep with a hooker. 

North of the Wall is where incest is judged more fiercely.

2 hours ago, CamiloRP said:

Going North of the Wall to practice incest is like going to the Vatican to sleep with a hooker. 

North of the Wall is where incest is judged more fiercely.

Cousin to cousin unions are allowed.  Jon is the son of Lyanna.  His father, in my opinion, is either Mance Rayder or Brandon Stark.  Custom doesn't stop Jon.  It won't keep them apart.  

16 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Kierria, pls be sure to thank him (Springwatch) for the valuable advice he has given.

No need; giving advice is the sweetest thing. For my second helping I want to say: no lists. Don't put anyone on a list. Because there's a list for you, and a list for me, and everyone ends up on someone's list eventually.  Besides I think there's a forum guideline that we criticize the books and not each other.

1 hour ago, Springwatch said:

No need; giving advice is the sweetest thing. For my second helping I want to say: no lists. Don't put anyone on a list. Because there's a list for you, and a list for me, and everyone ends up on someone's list eventually.  Besides I think there's a forum guideline that we criticize the books and not each other.

Better hope a certain young girl doesn´t read this. :D

Archived