Jon-Arya inherits Craster's Keep

Kierria

On 1/5/2021 at 2:04 PM, TheLastWolf said:
On 1/5/2021 at 10:35 AM, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Stop giving CPR to this dumpsterfire

Got slammed for the same by the honorable xxxxxxmaker007 or someone. I used resuscitate instead of CPR but the same essence. And they bring up freedom of thought opinion, expression and shit while all they do is spout irrationally biased hatred with their 999 fake spam accounts 

They just did it again. Joy

3 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

The Jon and Arya relationship is the most beautiful sibling relationship in the series. Why people want to defile something so sweet and beautiful? Not every family have to be like the Targaryen and incest is one grievous sin.

See who the people writting this are, and I think you'll get a good idea why. Trust me, it's not a cult

7 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

The Jon and Arya relationship is the most beautiful sibling relationship in the series.

Jon and Arya constantly obssess about each other.  That is not normal.  They're willingness to commit mass crime for each other, Jon brekaing his vows to fight against the North in the case of Jon and blowing up KL in the case of Arya, also speaks to the way they are distrubed.  They deserve each other

1 hour ago, Ewan McGregor said:

Jon and Arya constantly obssess about each other.  That is not normal.  They're willingness to commit mass crime for each other, Jon brekaing his vows to fight against the North in the case of Jon and blowing up KL in the case of Arya, also speaks to the way they are distrubed.  They deserve each other

I have read the books multiple times and I have never seen any of sign of this obsession and willingness of mass murder. Would you be kind enough to show me where in the books is that mentioned?

28 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:
1 hour ago, Ewan McGregor said:

I have read the books multiple times and I have never seen any of sign of this obsession and willingness of mass murder. Would you be kind enough to show me where in the books is that mentioned?

HOW CAN YOU DEMAND THAT OF ME!? HOW WUDE! INFRINGEMENT OF MY RIGHT TO OPINION (read spewing bull) HOW CAN WE DISCUSS TEXTUAL PROOF? HOW CANON STUFF? 

10 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

HOW CAN YOU DEMAND THAT OF ME!? HOW WUDE! INFRINGEMENT OF MY RIGHT TO OPINION (read spewing bull) HOW CAN WE DISCUSS TEXTUAL PROOF? HOW CANON STUFF? 

:leaving:

5 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

:lmao:Is Obi Wan a Sith Lord too?

Obi Wan was the reason for the mess. If he had been a good teacher Anakin would had a fatal accident falling of a platform or something similar. I have heard that the platforms at the Cloud city of Bespin are especially treacherous. But then without Obi Wan being really bad at his job we wouldn’t had Oberyn Djarin and his son baby Grogu Sand.

2 minutes ago, TheLastWolf said:

But Palpatine's master? 

Darth Jar Jar. We always though Plagueis was the master working to make Palpatine the face of the Sith rulership, but it was actually always Jar Jar. Just look when he gives his apprentice emergency powers.

2 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Darth Jar Jar. We always though Plagueis was his master working to make Palpatine the face of the Sith rulership, but it was actually always Jar Jar. Just look when he gives his apprentice emergency powers.

Oh my!... 

3 hours ago, Ewan McGregor said:

Blowing up King's Landing? When did this happen? Have you received an advanced copy of the rest of the series or you just making crap up? Are you ok? :huh:

2 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Arya literally has a list of people she wants to kill.  She is also a ruthless psychopath.  She isn't a mass murderer yet, because she's still training.  But in TWOW she will make the final step with the help of the FM

18 minutes ago, Ewan McGregor said:

Arya literally has a list of people she wants to kill.  She is also a ruthless psychopath.  She isn't a mass murderer yet, because she's still training.  But in TWOW she will make the final step with the help of the FM

A 10 years old girl who fights to stay alive is a ruthless psychopath? When the Faceless men became terrorists? I thought that they were assassins calculated and precise.

56 minutes ago, MissM said:

Blowing up King's Landing? When did this happen? Have you received an advanced copy of the rest of the series or you just making crap up? Are you ok? :huh:

Shh. Here's a secret 

Spoiler

He's Sheev. And GRRM 

Hmm

58 minutes ago, Ewan McGregor said:

Use this toxic dump 

47 minutes ago, Ewan McGregor said:

No, I have a brain and has actually read the books

Surprise surprise! 

28 minutes ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

A 10 years old girl who fights to stay alive is a ruthless psychopath? When the Faceless men became terrorists? I thought that they were assassins calculated and precise.

Poor you and me. Posting with the knowledge that we are going to get ignored... Yet... 

Archived