TTTNE - This Thread is finanly over. Slowest race ever nearly 3 years.

Pebble thats Stubby

It's been a long time since I won a thread,  not sure we can call that a race, but do carry on.  

We have toilet roll, and tinned tomatoes.  We can survive this.    

Please wear swimming hats in the pool so not to block the filters, it's been a long while since we had hair cuts.

Edited by Pebble thats Stubby
Threadlet is celebrating its first er now second birthday!

Congrats Pebble ;) Hope everyone is doing okay!

On 12/1/2020 at 6:56 PM, RhaenysBee said:

Not sure why this thread was in forum games in the first place... well at this point there are about 10-15 people who frequent FG on a semi-regular basis, while GenChat is probably the part of the board that’s going the strongest. Not a fan of stats, but these figures would be interesting. 
I do see that TTTNE outlived its purpose and it’s way past time we let it go. It’s just a bit weird to see it so dead. Not just tttne but the whole of FG in fact. 

Yeah, it's not just TTTNE but all of Forum Games that's pretty dead, sadly :( But even if this thread is not what it used to be it's nice to see that so many people still check in every once in a while. 

I should check out GenChat more, I've hardly been on this forum in the past year and a half.

3 hours ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

In pj's?

No. :lol: Never done that, I am not planning to either.

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Yeah, it's not just TTTNE but all of Forum Games that's pretty dead, sadly :( But even if this thread is not what it used to be it's nice to see that so many people still check in every once in a while. 

I should check out GenChat more, I've hardly been on this forum in the past year and a half.

Yes yes, come back to posting more, my friend. And come decorate the tree! How is life in the pandemic for you?

5 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

It is not snowing anymore, it didn't snow today when I woke up.

I almost overslept and was too late for home office. Almost. Still managed to start the Zoom class on time.

I almost oversleep every day  for home office :leaving: 

5 hours ago, First of My Name said:

So check in :D how are you doing?

But yeah, it’s a shame FG is so lifeless these days. GenChat is doing fine at least.  

In other news, I seem to have ordered the wrong toner for my printer. :angry: This is why I don't like shopping online. Of course I will return it, it is just stupidly more work because I only noticed the mistake that was either on my or the company's part after it was delivered. Why are they selling two different types with the same code and then stick one picture on the website, but send you the other?

I’m wasting precious ours of freedom on feeling shit. Hardly gets stupider than that. I think I’ll start cleaning and maybe the dynamic of physical chores is going to help. I also don’t feel like decorating for Christmas and this may be the first year in 8 years that I don’t want to put up a Christmas tree in my flat. I should probably push myself to do it, because... a lot of reasons. Maybe tomorrow. 

On 12/3/2020 at 6:33 PM, Buckwheat said:

No. :lol: Never done that, I am not planning to either.

Yes yes, come back to posting more, my friend. And come decorate the tree! How is life in the pandemic for you?

On 12/3/2020 at 8:30 PM, RhaenysBee said:

I almost oversleep every day  for home office :leaving: 

So check in :D how are you doing?

But yeah, it’s a shame FG is so lifeless these days. GenChat is doing fine at least.  

Slightly boring, but I'm good. I got an internship that I really wanted so that's nice. Other than that, not a whole lot is going on :P

On 12/4/2020 at 1:34 AM, mcbigski said:

You TTNE people are odd ducks even among the odd.  But if this is the last thread ever i'm ready for my debut.

hey TTTNE can't end in 2020.   that would just be too much,  I'm willing to let it die on 2021 though if it comes to it.

Welcome among the odd.

Great news on the internship. Fomn.  Rhae I hear you on not feeling up to decorating for xmas this year.  I'm feeling very unchristmassy myself.

In other news We have now done as much tiling in the kitchen without the special corner bits we are waiting for the postman to bring.  Progress is happening, even if the rate is slow.

3 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Slightly boring, but I'm good. I got an internship that I really wanted so that's nice. Other than that, not a whole lot is going on :P

What kind of internship? You are still studying journalism, right?

And now the boiler has packed up.  It wont light.  

Just contacted the parents to see if we could borrow a portable radiator and told their heating also isn't working.  Timing is not the greatest.

Guess I'm just gonna have to share body warmth with hubby.  We do have one portable heater so not totally out.  Although it will be cold showers until we get a repair man.  I used to be able to shower at work but with covid those are closed.  I do hope the boiler man is not too busy.