TTTNE - This Thread is finanly over. Slowest race ever nearly 3 years.

Pebble thats Stubby

1 hour ago, Pebble thats Stubby said:

Guess I'm just gonna have to share body warmth with hubby.  We do have one portable heater so not totally out.  Although it will be cold showers until we get a repair man.  I used to be able to shower at work but with covid those are closed.  I do hope the boiler man is not too busy.

Be careful with these cold showers.

I miss company of people. :( Today is a bad day.

Ooh, happy birthday Buck! Do you have anything planned? (Probably inside and by yourself, like all of us)

On 12/5/2020 at 5:59 PM, Buckwheat said:

What kind of internship? You are still studying journalism, right?

I switched to Philosophy two years ago, but ironically the internship is still sort of a journalism one, it's at a philosophy magazine, so I'm combining both studies.

1 hour ago, First of My Name said:

Ooh, happy birthday Buck! Do you have anything planned? (Probably inside and by yourself, like all of us)

I switched to Philosophy two years ago, but ironically the internship is still sort of a journalism one, it's at a philosophy magazine, so I'm combining both studies.

Happy bithday O' Queen of flowers, My your blooms never wither.

Thank you both.

Yeah, just staying at home working sadly. :/ Spent most of the day either teaching or preparing lessons for tomorrow. I am so tired just because of it. I had my first class at 7 AM.

Just now, Buckwheat said:

Thank you both.

Yeah, just staying at home working sadly. :/ Spent most of the day either teaching or preparing lessons for tomorrow. I am so tired just because of it. I had my first class at 7 AM.

well if your just gonna stay home and work on your birthday, ya might as well do that in 2020,  I mean there is not much else you can do thats safe.  

Hopefully you can party and stuff for next years birthday.

Because its your birthday you have my sympathy for a 7am start.

2 hours ago, First of My Name said:

This sounds heavenly. Best of luck! 

1 hour ago, Buckwheat said:

Thank you both.

:cheers: <- this is the virtual version of the mulled wine I’m currently making. The wine itself is cheap, but the taste boils away anyway. Enjoy! 
Oh no, wait! :cheers: <- this is the fancy champagne my father gave us for his own birthday. See, I have an adequate drink for the occasion. Cheers to yours too! 

And I hope you get to do something special at the weekend at least! 

well if your just gonna stay home and work on your birthday, ya might as well do that in 2020,  I mean there is not much else you can do thats safe.  

Hopefully you can party and stuff for next years birthday.

Because its your birthday you have my sympathy for a 7am start.

Hopefully ... hard to be hopeful right now.

32 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

:cheers: <- this is the virtual version of the mulled wine I’m currently making. The wine itself is cheap, but the taste boils away anyway. Enjoy! 
Oh no, wait! :cheers: <- this is the fancy champagne my father gave us for his own birthday. See, I have an adequate drink for the occasion. Cheers to yours too! 

And I hope you get to do something special at the weekend at least! 

:cheers:

When is your birthday again? On the 21st or the 13th or something? Sorry. :leaving:

I don't think this weekend will be any different than the last I don't know how many weekends.

At least tomorrow I am driving to the school and I am going to be working from there for one day.

2 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hopefully ... hard to be hopeful right now.

:cheers:

When is your birthday again? On the 21st or the 13th or something? Sorry. :leaving:

I don't think this weekend will be any different than the last I don't know how many weekends.

At least tomorrow I am driving to the school and I am going to be working from there for one day.

My birthday? It’s the 4th. Please don’t apologize, the only reason I remember yours is that two people in my real life social bubble were born on the same day as well, so it’s not difficult to link a third birthday to the date  :leaving: 

I’m supposed to meet a friend this weekend. Like you know, in a mask in a park to have a cup of takeaway coffee before we freeze to death and go back home because that’s really all one can safely do. 

nice that you’ll have a chance to get out of the house at least. 

Ah and I need to schedule myself a covid test for the 17th/18th. 

8 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

My birthday? It’s the 4th. Please don’t apologize, the only reason I remember yours is that two people in my real life social bubble were born on the same day as well, so it’s not difficult to link a third birthday to the date  :leaving: 

I’m supposed to meet a friend this weekend. Like you know, in a mask in a park to have a cup of takeaway coffee before we freeze to death and go back home because that’s really all one can safely do. 

nice that you’ll have a chance to get out of the house at least. 

Ah and I need to schedule myself a covid test for the 17th/18th. 

Damn!

Okay, happy happy happy birthday back at you! For some reason I thought it was after mine. ;)

:cheers: to you too. Once, we will cheer in person. ;) 

Covid test? :o How so?

3 minutes ago, Buckwheat said:

Damn!

Okay, happy happy happy birthday back at you! For some reason I thought it was after mine. ;)

:cheers: to you too. Once, we will cheer in person. ;) 

Covid test? :o How so?

Ah, thank you. No, actually it’s a bit before. and indeed, one day we will be able to travel again. 

Just a precaution before I travel home for the holidays, because I’m meeting up with this friend and I’m paranoid and all. 

21 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Thank you both.

Well, at least your day was productive :P I hope next year will be more exciting.

20 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Thanks! It was my first choice of internship, so I'm pretty excited.

17 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

My birthday? It’s the 4th. Please don’t apologize, the only reason I remember yours is that two people in my real life social bubble were born on the same day as well, so it’s not difficult to link a third birthday to the date  

Of december? Happy belated birthday then ;) 

4 hours ago, First of My Name said:

Well, at least your day was productive :P I hope next year will be more exciting.

Thanks! It was my first choice of internship, so I'm pretty excited.

Of december? Happy belated birthday then ;) 

Hope it turns out to be amazing! 

yes and thank you! 

5 hours ago, KiDisaster said:

Happy belated birthdays to Rhaenys & Bucky. It has been a hell of a year, friends. I hope all of you are healthy and safe. 

And remember, the spam can never truly die. It will live on in all of us. :commie:

KiiiiiiiD! Hi, welcome home! :commie: How is life going on for you?