TTTNE - This Thread is finanly over. Slowest race ever nearly 3 years.

Pebble thats Stubby

4 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Deep, but it certainly will be finished before the pandemic, so there’s that at least. 

I want the Pandemic to end first.   and not because we take even longer to close this one out.   But that really is wishful thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm well its Tuesday and I did nothing of note on the weekend, but that is absolutely standard. Right now I am in bed idling browsing on computer while acting as a heating pad for my arthritic cat. But I hope you had some weekend fun, Buckwheat.

8 hours ago, Castellan said:

Hmmm well its Tuesday and I did nothing of note on the weekend, but that is absolutely standard. Right now I am in bed idling browsing on computer while acting as a heating pad for my arthritic cat. But I hope you had some weekend fun, Buckwheat.

In fact I did, yes. :leer:

Less than two weeks until the New Year' holidays! :commie:

Just popping in to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Hugs and kisses to all!

I am enjoying spending time with the grandsons and Alex is coming for the week between Christmas and New Years, It will be the first time in several years I have all 3 of my kids together. We had a few hours (not even a whole day) NYE 2019--just weeks before all travel every where ended.  I'm pretty excited.

1 hour ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Just popping in to wish everyone a happy holiday season. Hugs and kisses to all!

I am enjoying spending time with the grandsons and Alex is coming for the week between Christmas and New Years, It will be the first time in several years I have all 3 of my kids together. We had a few hours (not even a whole day) NYE 2019--just weeks before all travel every where ended.  I'm pretty excited.

Thats awesome Lany,  So glad you are getting to spend time with your kids.

21 hours ago, Lany Freelove Cassandra said:

Hi Lany, it’s so so lovely to see you check in!!! Big hugs and kisses right back at you! 

Aw that sounds heavenly, enjoy your family! It must be amazing that everyone’s finally able to get together after such long time! How old is Alex by now? He must be college age, right? A very happy Christmas to all of you! 

On 12/13/2021 at 10:22 PM, Castellan said:

Something of note is such an overrated subjective category. Who’s to judge that whatever you’re doing isn’t of note, and to whom? I’m sure your cat appreciates and finds your providing comfort very much noteworthy. :cheers: enjoy your downtime! Or the week that’s began since, as I’m rather late to respond. 

Had a weird team Christmas thingy yesterday. Loads of wine, crap food, but it wasn’t as torturous as the previous team thingy, so that’s an improvement. I have two more workdays this year and then I’m free for two weeks. 

8 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Had a weird team Christmas thingy yesterday. Loads of wine, crap food, but it wasn’t as torturous as the previous team thingy, so that’s an improvement. I have two more workdays this year and then I’m free for two weeks. 

Lucky you! I still have 6 more days this year, and I can only be glad the school has decided to give us the 24th off, since officially that is still a school day. And these last few days are still going to be busy, I have one more essay assignmnet to put together, as well as two tests ... they will be written by students next week, which means I will spend the holidays grading! Yay for teaching life ...

1 hour ago, KiDisaster said:

Season's greetings, spammers. 

Just popping in to say hello and I hope you all are doing well and staying safe in this ongoing apocalypse of ours. 

Hello, KiD! How are you doing in the middle of the apocalypse?

8 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Hello, KiD! How are you doing in the middle of the apocalypse?

Hi Buck :)

I'm doing alright. Work remains busy as hell, and ongoing anxiety over the state of things never gets any more fun. But being vaxxed and boosted and able to see people again now and then has been nice. Though now with omicron I guess it's time to go hermit mode again. 

How are you doing?

On 12/16/2021 at 5:42 PM, KiDisaster said:

Season's greetings, spammers. 

Just popping in to say hello and I hope you all are doing well and staying safe in this ongoing apocalypse of ours. 

Happy Holidays, KiD! hope you get to enjoy some rest, festive food and fun in the upcoming weeks! and I suppose it wouldn’t be 2020s without a sense of impending doom… stay safe but also as unstressed as you can manage :grouphug: 

On 12/17/2021 at 3:49 AM, KiDisaster said:

Hi Buck :)

I'm doing alright. Work remains busy as hell, and ongoing anxiety over the state of things never gets any more fun. But being vaxxed and boosted and able to see people again now and then has been nice. Though now with omicron I guess it's time to go hermit mode again. 

How are you doing?

Busy too ... worried about covid. The usual. :unsure:

7 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Also @Buckwheat very happy belated big birthday to you! :cheers: :cheers: I don’t know how and why I just remembered this :leaving: 

Thank you! And you too! :cheers:

Now go to that tree decorating thread and add something ridiculous too. :p