Do the books contain any cock jokes?

lhermite

There are just not in such quantity. Thormund's member not the least, pun intended, Damphair and his idea for a ram of his ship Golden Storm. Feeding manhood to goats, Tyrion and his wish to die in a certain way, etc

"It would not hurt you is what you mean. Though I had as well slice it off for all the use I make of it."
"Feel free. We will have it tanned and stuffed and sell it for a fortune. A dwarf's cock has magical powers."
"I have been telling all the women that for years." 

When Tiger guard in Volantis annoys Tyrion by rubbing his head:

"He says that it is good luck to rub the head of a dwarf," Haldon said after an exchange with the guard in his own tongue.
Tyrion forced himself to smile at the man. "Tell him that it is even better luck to suck on a dwarf's cock."
"Best not. Tigers have been known to have sharp teeth."

Tormund is often boasting how a bear bit half his Gianstsbane and it's still bigger then anyone else's

Tyrion at one point muses that Cersei looks like she wants Varys to grow a new pair so she can cut them again

Fat Pink Mast is very funny, but I don't think intentionally so

And that's about it.

I'm guessing a Best Man here is looking for bachelor party material and the Groom is a Thrones fan.

If all else fails, your party could give a rousing rendition of the Bear and the Maiden Fair.  That would be a surprise and probably hilarious as hell...

The Bear and the Maiden Fair (with lyrics) by Hold Steady (Game of Thrones, Season 3, Episode 3) - YouTube

Tyrion to Oberyn when he old enough to think his cock was only good for pissing. 

Anyway @LynnSis right. The search engine would give you all the cock jokes you want. I havent got the time now. Will compile by book in order when or if free and remember this thread 

I was asking because the only way I would have put so many of these jokes on the show is if the books had these in a considerable amount. I was just curious how bad judgement showrunners had. I mean, you have to cut more than half of the content, and you chose to keep sexual jokes instead of... literally anything.

Oh, I see.  Although I'm a bit disappointed.  I thought we were going to plan a bachelor party complete with cardboard Iron Throne, Game of Thrones Strongly Flavored Ale and telegrams with marital advice from GoT characters, including Vicious Cersei.

43 minutes ago, LynnS said:

Oh, I see.  Although I'm a bit disappointed.  I thought we were going to plan a bachelor party complete with cardboard Iron Throne, Game of Thrones Strongly Flavored Ale and telegrams with marital advice from GoT characters, including Vicious Cersei.

I was completely with you, thought it was an oddly sweet idea

Well, there are a few as mentioned above, but those are actually funny, not like the forced cock jokes from the TV Show. The only one in the show I liked, that it is based on the one from the books is Tyrion and the Mountain Clans Men.

Let's be honest, the TV Show just became a creator of t-shirt slogans (lame ones at that).

Archived