NFL 2020: Stop the Steel(ers)

Maithanet

I’m rooting hard for the Steelers over the Browns.  Cleveland missing the playoffs with 10 wins when they are allowing 7 teams in would be amazing.

And would allow me to continue to say every year that the immortal Tim Couch is still the only QB to take the new Browns to the playoffs.

Looking back on that accomplishment in hindsight... maybe Couch is a hall of famer.

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

I wonder what kind of odds you could have gotten two weeks ago on the Jets and Bengals going a combined 4-0 in weeks 15 and 16.  500-1?  1000?  More?  Because both those teams only won 1 game between them in the first 14 weeks, and it's not like they were playing weak competition in the Rams, Steelers, Browns and Texans. 

The Bengals had 2 wins before Burrow went down. He beat the Jags week 4, and the Titans week 8. 

And the Texans are pretty weak. They’re a 4 win team, with a terrible defense. 

1 hour ago, Rhom said:

I’m rooting hard for the Steelers over the Browns.  Cleveland missing the playoffs with 10 wins when they are allowing 7 teams in would be amazing.

And would allow me to continue to say every year that the immortal Tim Couch is still the only QB to take the new Browns to the playoffs.

Looking back on that accomplishment in hindsight... maybe Couch is a hall of famer.

You, sir, may go fuck yourself.

The playcalling in that game from Stefanski made absolutely no sense.  I have to think they were holding back stuff for next week and hoping they did enough to win against a depleted Steelers team.

5 minutes ago, KingintheNorth4 said:

Congrats to the Cleveland Browns on ending their playoff drought. They just had to make it suspenseful for their fans lol.

I aged five years in that fourth quarter.

Archived