The Challenge: North America's fifth sport (spoilers within)

DanteGabriel

Yeah that's always a great challenge to watch, they find new ways to launch them off shit into the water.

If I was Kellyanne or some others I would want Veronica and Sylvia in it to the end. No way those two can challenge her physically. They would go the route of Big E, easy Eric, medic, medic!!!

• 3 weeks later...

All Stars finished last night, strong season, much much better than S1 where 75% of the cast were people who sucked before and were way out of shape. This season was more the the senior PGA? Still very capable but not in their prime if that makes sense?  

The Challenge USA also started this week and was pretty good. Will hold my judgement until I see it live up to the reg shows standards. I did see a clip that had hall brawl so that has my hopes up.

• 7 months later...

The finale this season was wild.  Olivia absolutely obliterating her nose with a self-inflicted golf ball slingshot to the face was the highlight.  That was probably the worst injury I've seen on this show.

Also, Nany continues to be a choke artist. 

On 2/18/2023 at 2:56 PM, briantw said:

The finale this season was wild.  Olivia absolutely obliterating her nose with a self-inflicted golf ball slingshot to the face was the highlight.  That was probably the worst injury I've seen on this show.

Also, Nany continues to be a choke artist. 

Yep.  She said she broke her face in 5 places! And this was after she lost a chunk of skin off her finger in the previous game. That poor girl took a beating.

Nany, sigh. Her and Johnny were a really good team with a glaring weakness, puzzles. They could do anything that was thrown at them except solve a puzzle in a timely fashion and it was their downfall. 

I was shocked that Tori and Devin won, never would've picked them at the start of the year. They were definitely deserving and it's been a long road for them to get there. I just thought this was set up to be Nelsons year, I bought that narrative hook line and sinker.

The next one appears to be called Legends.

P.S.  Can Aneesa just stop coming back? Who ever is her partner has a handicap for most challenges and it's just not fair.

Archived