Baseless Predictions Thread

The Bard of Banefort

1 hour ago, Willam Stark said:

Stannis will win the Battle of Ice and fake his own death

- Jon will be King in the North

- Euron is a greenseer and will ride Rhaegal, thanks to Victarion and the Dragonbinder

- Victarion will die, burned by Rhaegal warged by Euron

- Cerseil will flee KL and Aegon will sit on the Iron Throne

- Aegon will marry Arianne

None of these are baseless and almost all will deffo happen, maybe except the Cersei and Euron ones. And even those are pretty likely

A few more additions:

Sansa will skinchange 'a little bird' - most likely a hawk.

Arya will receive training with a courtesan.  She will learn to look and act as a Lady, and exert influence as one.  Having sex is not on the curriculum - she will do that on her own.

Tyrek Lannister is alive and free.

The next person on her list that Arya runs into will be Ilyn Payne.  Her attack will fail miserably and cause her to question her quest for vengeance. 

Jaime will help the BwB rescue the Frey prisoners taken during the Red Wedding.  He may or may not survive, but in any event doesn't have long to live.

In addition to Arya, Sansa and Brienne will also lose their virginity.  They will all do so at the same time.

Elder Brother and Septa Lemore are historical figures believed dead.  Not sure who though.

Sansa will not marry Harrold Hardyng.   

3 hours ago, Nevets said:

In addition to Arya, Sansa and Brienne will also lose their virginity.  They will all do so at the same time.

Like... together?

Sansa will not marry Harrold Hardyng.   

I finally have one, tho it's not entirely baseless, it's mostly baseless: Littlefinger's plan is for HTH to take Sansa's maidenhead (weather she want's to or not) and use the situation as leverage to force a marriage between the two.

1 hour ago, CamiloRP said:

Like... together?

I finally have one, tho it's not entirely baseless, it's mostly baseless: Littlefinger's plan is for HTH to take Sansa's maidenhead (weather she want's to or not) and use the situation as leverage to force a marriage between the two.

I meant simultaneously, though uncoordinated.   Possibly even consecutive chapters.  Though I assume you were joking.

I think Sansa will be quite content to remain married to Tyrion, at least for now.  It gives her a blocking mechanism against being dangled as marriage bait.

I think Sansa will be quite content to remain married to Tyrion, at least for now.  It gives her a blocking mechanism against being dangled as marriage bait.

So then the only way she will lose her virginity is through rape. That's what you meant when you said Sansa will lose hers, right?

52 minutes ago, Mystical said:

So then the only way she will lose her virginity is through rape. That's what you meant when you said Sansa will lose hers, right?

You do realize that people can willingly have sex even if they aren't married, even in Westeros, right?  Though I have to admit that Sansa is hardly a likely candidate for that kind of thing, which is why I didn't suggest a partner.  Likely there will be plenty of time for one to show up, though. 

Or she could marry, either because she doesn't take my suggestion or it doesn't work.  Though even if she does, I still don't think it will be Harry the Heir.

10 hours ago, Nevets said:

I think there are better websites for this kind of thing... Given that rule 34 is a thing I'm sure you're bound to find what you described

9 hours ago, Nevets said:

I meant simultaneously, though uncoordinated.   Possibly even consecutive chapters.  Though I assume you were joking.

I was

• 4 weeks later...

Lots of good ones here that I would have listed. But that said I'll add some, though barely any are truly originally my theories: 

Lothor Brune will kill the Mad Mouse for trying to abduct Sansa for ransom or Harry the Heir for trying to rape her. Maybe both. 

Lyn Corbray will kill Bronze Yohn Royce (and maybe other prominent LD) under orders from Littlefinger. 

Garlan Tyrell will slay Harras Hawlaw while taking back the Shield Islands and the Tyrells will gain possession of his VS sword. 

(f)Aegon will be the one to legitimize Edric Storm as Edric Baratheon and give him Storm's End in exchange for his loyalty. 

Thoros of Myr will play a part in saving Jaime and/or Brienne from Lady Stoneheart 

Lem Lemoncloak is Richard Lonmouth 

Daario will betray Dany and be killed by Jorah 

Euron not only hired a Faceless man to kill Balon, but also hired Jaqen/Alchemist/Pate to do whatever he's doing at the Citadel and it involves Euron's plan to attack Oldtown. 

Does theory about George R. R. Martin never finish WOF, let alone DOTS, considered baseless prediction or likely scenario?  I'm not sure. Anyway, recently he got involved in developing game "Elden Ring", which gave him en excuse not to work on the book fans so want from him. Certainly, after this he will start working on the script for some new HBO show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-CUJxIQkpA

Hmmmm, I like to think that even my most outlandish theories have at least some basis, but my most ridiculous idea, not even a theory, was to find names for some "historical" figures. I confidently await confirmation (:P) that:

The Bloodstone Emperor was named Rhaellor

His twin sister, the Amethyst Empress, was Valyris

Their child was named Garyen

And his dragon was Rubilaxes.

Also, the name Melisandre is a combination of the Illiad's Cassandra (whose predictions are never believed) and the children's book protagonist Amelia Bedelia (who takes everything literally).

And one legit "out-there" theory: Podrick Payne is Tywin and Tysha's daughter.

It's not totally baseless to me, but people usually reject it all :)

Daenerys will burn all the sick people outside Mereen with her dragons after the war is over to put an end to the Pale Mare.

The whole Dragonbinder thing is just that if you blow the horn you skinchange into a dragon and your body dies, but logicially you would want someone else you are the master of to do so, yet how can you be someone's master to the point that they would still obey you after they become a dragon? It would have to be a loving relationship, like having your child blow the horn. Victarion will have no time to establish such a relationship and Daenerys will not have accepted marrying him, so he'll blow it himself and warg into one of Daenerys' dragons. He'll fly off to go kill Euron and to prove himself to Daenerys, which triggers Daenerys' abandonment of Essos to leave for Westeros as she seeks to reclaim her dragon and prevent Victarion from spoiling her arrival. It won't work, and Victarion's destruction will be blamed on her. Euron will kill dragon-Victarion, having no choice but to do so. This puts Dany up against Euron on her arrival and she kills Euron, which solidifies Victarion's destruction as hers in people's minds.

Stannis makes Jon King in the North, marrying him to Val, which Jon will accept in seeking to unite the North and the Wildlings. Arya will want to kill Jon, thinking he betrayed his vows and sought to claim Winterfell for himself.

Daenerys, desperate to find some support in Westeros after a lot goes wrong, marries Sweet Robyn.

The Others' threat will be ended thanks to Daenerys' support, but no one will believe the threat actually existed except the Night Watch and some in the north. Instead, most of the trouble in the north will be blamed on her and Jon.

Aegon will be king, but it will actually be Bran who body-snatched his comatose body after he survived an attack. Aegon marries Sansa, because there's still a bit of Bran in the TEC and it's the best way to boost his family's status.

The GC will sell fAegon out to Cersei. (sellswords can’t be trusted)

Sansa will get her head chopped off. (for symmetry with Lady)

Dany isn’t Daenaerys Targaryen, she is daughter of Rhaegar and Ashara.

Another I forgot: if Victarion doesn't literally skinchange into a dragon but just gets one for himself; he is the Valonqar, and he'll kill Euron. Euron is built up to be this big bad ass villain, but it's the one everyone thought too dumb to be disloyal who will be the dangerous one; the big idiot with the nukes.

"There is no wine so sweet as wine taken from a foe. One day I shall drink your wine, Crow's Eye, and take from you all that you hold dear." 

10 hours ago, Lilac & Gooseberries said:

Aren't GC Blackfyre supporters?

They were. Homeless Harry, though... I can’t really see him turning down lannister gold, lordship and an (from his pov) easy victory - for some rash stripling fresh off the poleboat.

I don’t think Cersei is above playing/cheating him so it will be a short triumph for Harry though.

Even if he fears Varyllio and them sending faceless men, he’s too horny for gold to say no to it imo.

Dany won’t be a deterrent either, too far away to matter more than gold and coushy life.

• 8 months later...

Tommen will fall out of the window (though it won't be a suicide like in that other media, instead his death will look like an accident, but actually he will be assassinated by a Faceless Man, and Balerion the cat will take part in Tommen's murder).

Robert Arryn is a bird-skinchanger.

These characters are/were Faceless Men: Patchface, Meryn Trant, Syrio Forel, Mandon Moore, Gerold Hightower, Oswell Whent, Jonothor Darry, Willem Darry.

Maybe also Ilyn Payne. I think so because of this:

"

Ser Ilyn made the perfect drinking companion. He never interrupted, never disagreed, never complained or asked for favors or told long pointless stories. All he did was drink and listen.[9]

—thoughts of Jaime Lannister

"

To taking over a place of a mute guy, and to listen all sorts of people sharing their secrets with him while thinking that he can't talk, is a perfect cover for an FM.

Also this:

"

He had been too young to have known Ser Ilyn before he'd lost his tongue. He would have been a different man in those days, but now the silence is as much a part of him as those hollow eyes, that rusty chainmail shirt, and the greatsword on his back.[6]

—thoughts of Tyrion Lannister

"

:lmao:

Yes, indeed - he WAS a different man, not who he is now. Because the real Ilyn was killed years ago by a Faceless Man, who then took over his place.

Archived