Baseless Predictions Thread

The Bard of Banefort

6 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Tyrion will be revealed to be Dany and Drogo's time travelling fetus that teleported to Joanna Lannister's womb. 

This would be the most mind-blowing twist in the history of fiction. I don't know whether to be amazed or horrified.

31 minutes ago, Loose Bolt said:

Actually all people living in Westeros are faceless men.

Some people on this forum certainly seem to think so, based on these comments.

I assume that only Dany with her dragons would be strong enough to unite Westeros. Or anybody else will fail to both gain and secure their rule as ruler of united Westeros. So if Dany and her dragons died there would not be any Iron Throne but many very petty and hostile kingdoms.

11 hours ago, Lunabricot said:

I think in the end, there will be no more Iron Throne. They'll try to rule in a more 'democratic' way. 

Nice joke, my lady. 

18 hours ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

I think in the end, there will be no more Iron Throne. They'll try to rule in a more 'democratic' way. 

Well, @Megorova, I believe we've come up with a different Rhaego lives theory. I think I'd have a combination of amazed, laughing my butt off, and being horrified. 

1 hour ago, Daeron the Daring said:

Rhaegar = Robert Baratheon. 

It is not even a baseless prediction, it would be the best cover for Rhaegar to use. 

That would make "Robert's" devotion to Lyanna, and his hatred of Cersei and the Lannisters, far more reasonable.

39 minutes ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

That would make "Robert's" devotion to Lyanna, and his hatred of Cersei and the Lannisters, far more reasonable.

wow! of course it does... like alright you guys killed my wife and children and father because you thought I was killed by this guy I am disguising as? alright you and your whole extended family should come to court and I'll get drunk all the time and scold you because I am so depressed.... you know ... it totally makes sense:)

1 hour ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

Rhaegar Targaryen is a Faceless Man, he took Robert's face at the Trident, realising he can't win the war. He doesn't talk about the death of Rhaenys and Aegon because he is so devastated by the tradegy, and it would also reveal his true identity. After Lyanna's death, however, life made him even bitter, losing all of his children except for Jon Snow, who he thinks is dead because Ned presents the boy as his bastard. When he finally learns the truth, decides to go to Winterfell to see his son, under the impression that he wants to see Ned and make him Hand. That's why he was askin asking about Jon's mother as well. When he's dying, in his will he's refering to Jon when he talks about his son's coming of age, not Joffrey, believing Eddard would finally do what he wanted as well, but couldn't because he dies. He exactly knows how death smells, just like a Faceless Man would. Sadly Eddard doesn't understand he's referring to Jon, and Rhaegar's will remains unfulfilled. 

16 minutes ago, Daeron the Daring said:

Rhaegar Targaryen is a Faceless Man, he took Robert's face at the Trident, realising he can't win the war. He doesn't talk about the death of Rhaenys and Aegon because he is so devastated by the tradegy, and it would also reveal his true identity. After Lyanna's death, however, life made him even bitter, losing all of his children except for Jon Snow, who he thinks is dead because Ned presents the boy as his bastard. When he finally learns the truth, decides to go to Winterfell to see his son, under the impression that he wants to see Ned and make him Hand. That's why he was askin asking about Jon's mother as well. When he's dying, in his will he's refering to Jon when he talks about his son's coming of age, not Joffrey, believing Eddard would finally do what he wanted as well, but couldn't because he dies. He exactly knows how death smells, just like a Faceless Man would. Sadly Eddard doesn't understand he's referring to Jon, and Rhaegar's will remains unfulfilled. 

poor Rhaegar

12 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

Are you kidding? This man was a mad genius. Leading both sides of the rebellion so he's guaranteed to be king no matter who wins is next level scheming! The ultimate Xanatos gambit there!

you know what? actually the real Rhaegar had died long ago when he was a bookish nerd . a faceless man killed the boy and put on his face and pretended to be Rhaegar . since he was already skilled at arms, he climbed up the ladder of success in knight-skills pretty fast after pretending to be "suddenly" interested in becoming a warrior. this guy's mission was to destroy Aerys's family. hence , the problems between Rhaegar and Aerys and later on Harrenhal, abduction and war. you might wonder why...well he was really Daemon III Blackfyre's lost bastard son who had fled to Bravos when his father was killed by their cousin Maelys. 

7 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

you know what? actually the real Rhaegar had died long ago when he was a bookish nerd . a faceless man killed the boy and put on his face and pretended to be Rhaegar . since he was already skilled at arms, he climbed up the ladder of success in knight-skills pretty fast after pretending to be "suddenly" interested in becoming a warrior. this guy's mission was to destroy Aerys's family. hence , the problems between Rhaegar and Aerys and later on Harrenhal, abduction and war. you might wonder why...well he was really Daemon III Blackfyre's lost bastard son who had fled to Bravos when his father was killed by their cousin Maelys. 

I may have a new favorite theory now! 

This would also explain why Stannis never felt Robert was really his brother and why Ned felt the man Robert became wasn't the boy he grew up with. Obviously Facelessgar replaced Robert at some point as well. It would explain Robert's stunning victories in the Rebellion too. As Rhaegar he knew the royalist plans. And obviously he was quick to forgive people who were really loyal to him one way or another anyway.

Lyanna must have known about this too, so that's why the Kingsguard took her to the Tower of Joy. Not to protect her, to keep her quiet. She was understandably upset and confused when her fiance seduced her away from himself. 

26 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

14 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

I may have a new favorite theory now! 

This would also explain why Stannis never felt Robert was really his brother and why Ned felt the man Robert became wasn't the boy he grew up with. Obviously Facelessgar replaced Robert at some point as well. It would explain Robert's stunning victories in the Rebellion too. As Rhaegar he knew the royalist plans. And obviously he was quick to forgive people who were really loyal to him one way or another anyway.

Lyanna must have known about this too, so that's why the Kingsguard took her to the Tower of Joy. Not to protect her, to keep her quiet. She was understandably upset and confused when her fiance seduced her away from himself. 

But how do you explain his reminiscing with Ned about their childhood in the Eyrie? There's no way Rhaegar could have known about those specific anecdotes.

2 minutes ago, Lord Lannister said:

Obviously Bloodraven is in on it too and told him!

Obviously:) and the reason why Bloodraven the Blackfyre hater helped our Facelessgar is that he truly loved his brother Daemon and he felt guilty for killing him in their cousin Daeron's favor.

1 hour ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

But how do you explain his reminiscing with Ned about their childhood in the Eyrie? There's no way Rhaegar could have known about those specific anecdotes.

Can't you use your imagination?

Ned also was replaced by a Faceless Man - that guy previously was posing as a fisherman who took the real Ned across the Bite. If you remember that story - Ned went into the sea with the fisherman and his daughter, though only Ned and the girl got out. That's the official story, but the real story is that the fisherman was a Faceless Man in disguise, he killed Ned and then took his face. And the girl that was supposedly that fisherman's daughter, actually was a Black Pearl of Braavos. So Jon's mother is a Black Pearl, and his father is the Stranger - one of the Seven Gods, so Jon is a parallel to the Biblical Jesus.

Thus, because Ned and Robert - those two guys who went down into Winterfell's crypts, were both Faceless Men, they were using Sign Language to give hints to each other what should they say out loud. And they were using this method of communications because they were aware that Old Nan is spying on them. And Old Nan was doing that because she's the Three-Eyed Crow and she conspired with Bloodraven and the Children of the Forest to overthrow the Faceless Men's regime and to take over Braavos and the Iron Bank.

So money are and always were the real cause behind all those conspiracies.

25 minutes ago, Megorova said:

Can't you use your imagination?

Ned also was replaced by a Faceless Man - that guy previously was posing as a fisherman who took the real Ned across the Bite. If you remember that story - Ned went into the sea with the fisherman and his daughter, though only Ned and the girl got out. That's the official story, but the real story is that the fisherman was a Faceless Man in disguise, he killed Ned and then took his face. And the girl that was supposedly that fisherman's daughter, actually was a Black Pearl of Braavos. So Jon's mother is a Black Pearl, and his father is the Stranger - one of the Seven Gods, so Jon is a parallel to the Biblical Jesus.

Thus, because Ned and Robert - those two guys who went down into Winterfell's crypts, were both Faceless Men, they were using Sign Language to give hints to each other what should they say out loud. And they were using this method of communications because they were aware that Old Nan is spying on them. And Old Nan was doing that because she's the Three-Eyed Crow and she conspired with Bloodraven and the Children of the Forest to overthrow the Faceless Men's regime and to take over Braavos and the Iron Bank.

So money are and always were the real cause behind all those conspiracies.

That's the real reason Joffrey beheaded Ned. He knew what was going on and was trying to stop it.  That's why he treated Sansa so badly, she was the Faceless daughter and couldn't be trusted along with the Starks and the Baratheons. Truly Joffrey was the only one trying to stop this Faceless plot and was rewarded by being poisoned by the Tyrells who were famous Targaryen(Faceless) loyalists.

Archived