Baseless Predictions Thread

The Bard of Banefort

2 hours ago, WhatAnArtist! said:

But how do you explain his reminiscing with Ned about their childhood in the Eyrie? There's no way Rhaegar could have known about those specific anecdotes.

The memories come with the faces (remember Arya's nightmares with the ugly little girl)

5 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

*pulls out a modified Geiger counter to assess the amount of craziness on this thread.

"This is an unprecedented thing, folks. The Craziness Counter is off the charts! My, it looks like we need a few insane asylums." 

I hear there's a large one called King's Landing.

12 hours ago, Lord Lannister said:

That's the real reason Joffrey beheaded Ned. He knew what was going on and was trying to stop it.  That's why he treated Sansa so badly, she was the Faceless daughter and couldn't be trusted along with the Starks and the Baratheons. Truly Joffrey was the only one trying to stop this Faceless plot and was rewarded by being poisoned by the Tyrells who were famous Targaryen(Faceless) loyalists.

If only Joffrey didn't forget he is a Faceless Man himself. BECAUSE Faceless Man Rhaegar (who is originally a Blackfyre, as we've seen above), who took Robert's face didn't die. Remember when he was left alone with Joffrey? He took his face and became him. Sadly he's been doing this for so long that taking Joffrey's face made him have an identity crisis and forget about all. So Littlefinger and Ollena actually killed Robert, who is Rhaegar, who is a secret Blackfyre, and so Young Griff is actually Rhaegar's son but still a Blackfyre, just as Jon, and Daenerys is the last of the Targaryen dynasty, the true heir of Aerys, since Viserys' death. But I wouldn't be surprised if Viserys became a Faceless Man in Braavos while Daenerys was fostered in Dorne. That would mean Viserys might have survived, and he is Jaqen, currently Pate. 

Either way, Rhaegar B Blackfyre is the tragic hero of the story. 

4 hours ago, Daeron the Daring said:

Daenerys is the last of the Targaryen dynasty, the true heir of Aerys, since Viserys' death.

You forgot that theory according to which the real Daenerys was stillborn and then, before Willem Darry has arrived to Dragonstone, Ned has arrived there together with Ashara and left there the current Daenerys - daughter of Lyanna and Brandon. And she looks like a Targaryen, even though she is 100% Northerner, with both of her parents being Starks, because she is also one of the Faceless Men.

3 hours ago, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

Tyrion will get a pet Hrakkar while in Essos.

And then that pet Hrakkar will eat him.

1 hour ago, Megorova said:

You forgot that theory according to which the real Daenerys was stillborn and then, before Willem Darry has arrived to Dragonstone, Ned has arrived there together with Ashara and left there the current Daenerys - daughter of Lyanna and Brandon. And she looks like a Targaryen, even though she is 100% Northerner, with both of her parents being Starks, because she is also one of the Faceless Men.

Why would Ned go to Dragonstone? Stannis was the one charged with capturing it, and he did so successfully. 

6 hours ago, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

I mean, it wasn't an unusual thing for rich people until the modern age. I would honestly love it so much. (I myself intend to owe a middle-sized wildcat, there's a bunch of them that can be legally owned as pets.) 

I think it would kind of indicate Tyrion is a Targaryen lion, or something. Or maybe only to me. (not that I really like that theory) 

10 hours ago, Targaryeninkingslanding said:

"The halfing was tasty." 

13 hours ago, Lord Lannister said:

I hear there's a large one called King's Landing.

Yes. We'll send them to Red Keep Asylum, the Great Asylum of Baelor and Flea Bottom Asylum. 

2 hours ago, StarksInTheNorth said:

Laena/Rhaenyra/Daemon were a threesome in the the model of Visenya/Rhaenys/Aegon. Laenor was aware and didn’t care. 

Jacaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey weren't fathered by Harwin Strong rather Laenor. They have black hair and pug noses because those are Baratheon traits. Rhaenys herself has black hair. Baratheon blood also is very genetically dominant.

Euron and Jon will end up swapping bodies after Euron skinchanges Jon's comatose body. Euron will become a Night's King-like evil figure to lead the Others, doing lots of terribly evil stuff. His sigil represents him being crowned by the Night's Watch, like the Night's King before.

Jon will become a heroic figure as he saves Oldtown from what Euron summoned (but few would be able to point to Euron as the one who summoned the creature other than at most his own crew, who will think Euron was really clever for doing this to be celebrated as a hero).

Jon's reputation will be ruined as a result of Euron's actions, while Euron's will be glorified as a result of Jon's actions.

Sam will be very confused.

2 hours ago, Brynden"Bloodraven" Rivers said:

Jacaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey weren't fathered by Harwin Strong rather Laenor. They have black hair and pug noses because those are Baratheon traits. Rhaenys herself has black hair. Baratheon blood also is very genetically dominant.

They have brown hair. Thus, not Baratheon. 

5 hours ago, StarksInTheNorth said:

Laena/Rhaenyra/Daemon were a threesome in the the model of Visenya/Rhaenys/Aegon. Laenor was aware and didn’t care. 

As Tormund said in GoT: "You're a lucky man." 

1 minute ago, Brynden"Bloodraven" Rivers said:

Brown hair a combination of the silver platinum of Targaryens and the night black of the baratheons

I can't really see this happening, but I don't have a better explanation. Plus, both Laenor and Rhaenyra have silvery hair, and while GRRM's world doesn't follow normal genetics (Dany should look like Gothmog from The Return of the King, but instead she's quite the looker) it would be logical to assume that their kids would be Valyrian in look. 

19 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

I can't really see this happening, but I don't have a better explanation. Plus, both Laenor and Rhaenyra have silvery hair, and while GRRM's world doesn't follow normal genetics (Dany should look like Gothmog from The Return of the King, but instead she's quite the looker) it would be logical to assume that their kids would be Valyrian in look. 

Genetics is weird in ASOIAF but why would Dany look like Gothmog? The hideous orc from the battle btw

16 hours ago, Brynden"Bloodraven" Rivers said:

Genetics is weird in ASOIAF but why would Dany look like Gothmog? The hideous orc from the battle btw

Inbreeding. She's the product of a brother fucking his sister, both of whom are born from a brother fucking a sister. Pardon my French. Just look at Charles II Habsburg. His parents and grandparents weren't brother and sister and he turned out weird. 

Archived