Baseless Predictions Thread

The Bard of Banefort

10 hours ago, Willam Stark said:

Well it's not really a baseless prediction, given GRRM's very slow pace and his age :D

He said that if he didn't have it out, we could lock him in a cabin in New Zealand I do seem to recall. 

8 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Sargasm

*Sarcasm. 

16 minutes ago, Willam Stark said:

Prepare the cabin then, a new resident will come ! :D

The next day on the news:

Florida Man (Florida Man gets in so much trouble, it's a wonder he isn't locked up permanently) arrested for attempting to move GRRM to a New Zealand cabin to finish the Winds of Winter, claiming that GRRM gave permission to do so :lmao:

10 hours ago, TheLastWolf said:

Well, I intended it to be a portmanteau with orgasm :dunno:

I wanted to post a post saying something along the lines of sarcasm having nothing to do with orgasms, but I didn't because I enjoy this forum and I don't like looking like a horny fool. 

29 minutes ago, Falcon2909 said:

Davos, after finding out Stannis was martyred in Winterfell, goes back to his wife and kids in the Rainwood.

I really hope Davos gets something resembling a happy ending. He's given more than could be expected for the cause. 

On 10/27/2021 at 11:35 PM, Jaenara Belarys said:

The leader of the Others is Sauron.

White walkers are actually good people who we shouldn't fight (looks at @CamiloRP and @Mourning Star).

*sigh* that was never the point of those posts, also, it was a pretty extensive post with a long list of points, you may not agree with it, but I don't think you can call it baseless

1 minute ago, CamiloRP said:

*sigh* that was never the point of those posts

Refresh my memory then. I do seem to recall reading we don't know enough of the White Walker's motives, and that they might be peaceful and that Westerosi might be able to deal with them without war. 

20 hours ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Refresh my memory then. I do seem to recall reading we don't know enough of the White Walker's motives, and that they might be peaceful and that Westerosi might be able to deal with them without war. 

Here you go

Interesting thread. These are some of my thoughts without any evidence I am aware of:

- Jon will  become Night King (or something of the sort)

- Ashara Dayne is alive and will play a part in the plot. 

- Quaithe is Shiera Seastar and mirrors the three-eyed crow (Brynden Rivers)

- Aeron will not die in Winds. In the battle after Forsaken chapter,  he will warg into a kraken that Euron will lure out during the battle with Redwyne fleet. Euron fed him nightshade to awaken his warging. Aeron's human body will perish and he will stay in the kraken form, becoming the Drowned God in a way.

- Miranda Royce is not the only one that sees through Alayne's facade, but the others are pretending to believe her for one reason or another. Not sure if they know that her real identity is Sansa tho.

- Sweetrobin is a warg just like Stark children.

- Faceless Men never trained Arya to be their assassin. She will have to kill someone important and then can go her own way.

Archived