Baseless Predictions Thread

The Bard of Banefort

On 10/20/2021 at 5:02 PM, LynnS said:

Plus Robert Strong had 16 bastards.  There is really nothing to go on to make it anything other than baseless/unsupported.  It's a wild guess on my part.  But I think I'd laugh my head off if it happens.

Stark means strong in Swedish as well. And that is the origin for the English word "stark". (I'm Swedish).

So Robb Stark and Robert Strong mean the exact same thing.

1 hour ago, Adam Targaryen said:

Stark means strong in Swedish as well. And that is the origin for the English word "stark". (I'm Swedish).

So Robb Stark and Robert Strong mean the exact same thing.

Even in English, Stark can mean "severe" or "absolute," which may not be an exact synonym for Strong, but is closely related.

7 minutes ago, EggBlue said:

@The Bard of Banefort Robert + Rhaegar makes a ton of sense... the old tale of jealous lover killing the unfaithful one with an angry fatal blow

Bard got one right. R+R=D is Rhaegar+Rhaella. Duh. It's =D, and I never knew men had the anatomy to bear children. Even fantasy ones. 

16 minutes ago, Jaenara Belarys said:

Bard got one right. R+R=D is Rhaegar+Rhaella. Duh. It's =D, and I never knew men had the anatomy to bear children. Even fantasy ones. 

where is your imagination? obviously, Rhaegar was not male nor female.. he/she was the last dragon .. dragons change gender like flames changing colors! didn't you read maestor Aemon's speech about dragons?! :rolleyes:

anyways... Rhaegar+ Rhaella was the thing I thought about last night! it just becomes too difficult to digest when you remember he literally used to live inside her for 9 months..now what?.. he goes in the way he came out? ..Ugh...

16 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Sansa's nightmare in ACOK:

This dream could be a foreshadowing of what will happen to Sansa in the future - could be that she will be killed by the White Walkers in the same manner as depicted in this dream.

You know my theory that both Ned and Catelyn are partially dragonseeds - Ned thru Melantha Blackwood (possibly a granddaughter of Aegon IV thru his bastard-daughter - Mya Rivers), and Cat thru her mother's grandfather - the Bastard of Harrenhal/the founder of House Whent (possibly a son of Aegon IV and his own daughter - Jeyne Lothston). If my speculations are correct, then it's likely that all Stark-kids, not only Jon, are partial dragonseeds, and thus all of them potentially are capable of seeing prophetic dragondreams.

So could be that Sansa's nightmare was a dragondream, and this way GRRM gave a hint to the readers, that Sansa will be one of those characters, who will die before the end of the series, in a war with the Others.

• 2 weeks later...

Another Jon will become king thing, though not exactly baseless.

Jon has one eye, in a sense. Orell's eagle gave him a handsome scar on one side(Left was it?). In the land of the blind, one eyed man is the king. Even after the Jafer and Othor, and worse, even after the Fist of the First Men and Sam's group encountering an actual White Walker, a large portion of the Watch is still blind to the threat they see, not to mention the rest of Westeros except Stannis. Jon sees the threat clearly and tries to act accordingly all the while the rest is still busy with their petty squabbles.

On 1/27/2022 at 3:29 AM, Falcon2909 said:

King Stannis rules westeros from kings landing, with the heads of roose, cersei, euron, dany, faegon adorning its walls.

On 1/27/2022 at 4:43 AM, TheLastWolf said:

Don't forget the main rival, Hot Pie

or jaenera will take offence

"You may fire when ready."

On 2/13/2022 at 5:00 PM, Jaenara Belarys said:

I never knew men had the anatomy to bear children. Even fantasy ones. 

It would explain why Robert couldn't have children with Cersei. He was in on the Lannister twincest to continue his line.  And his bastards? Obviously a plot by Varys to make Robert appear a legitimate man. It's all coming together now! 

• 2 months later...

Like the Ironborn, I rise from the dead harder and more baseless!

My newest prediction is that by the time Tyrion takes back the Rock (which I believe will happen), Kevan and Tygett’s children will all be dead, leaving little Joy Hill as his heir. Maybe this will be part of his redemption, teaching his young cousin how to rule.

Archived