Baseless Predictions Thread

The Bard of Banefort

1. Rhaego is alive. He was kidnapped by Khal Pono, it was the treason for blood. Dany will be reunited with her child in her early chapters in TWOW.
  2. The Three-Eyed Crow is Shiera Seastar.
  3. Quaithe is Shiera Seastar.
  4. Duncan the Tall is a Blackfyre bastard, son of Daemon I Blackfyre and Daenerys Targaryen.
  5. The Bastard of Harrenhal is a secret son of Jeyne Lothston and Aegon IV Targaryen, he's a common ancestor of Minisa Whent (Cat's mother) and Petyr Baelish. Littlefinger is Aegon IV's descendant, so is Cat, Lysa and all their children.
  6. The Ghost of High Heart is Rohanne Webber-Lannister, and she's Jenny of Oldstones' mother.
  7. Varys' mother is Jenny of Oldstones, and his father is a Blackfyre, either Daemon or Maelys. Varys' nick-name is the Spider because his maternal grandmother was the Red Widow (like the black widow spider).
  8. Septa Lemore's real name is Jeyne Swann.
  9. fAegon's parents are Jeyne Swann and Barristan Selmy.
  10. Barristan Selmy is a Blackfyre on his mother's side.
  11. Mirri Maz Duur, maester Marwyn and Euron Greyjoy in the past were Shiera Seastar's apprentices.
  12. Euron's nick-name is the Crow's Eye because he is the third eye of the Three-Eyed Crow (his ex-teacher Shiera).
  13. Jojen's and Meera's mother, Jyanna Reed, is Ashara Dayne.
  14. Dawn of Daynes is Azor Ahai's Lightbringer.
  15. Larra Rogare and Serenei of Lys is the same person. She was a cat-skinchanger, so is Shiera and Arya (all three of them are bloodrelated).
  16. Swanns are bloodrelated to Blackfyres. Johanna Swann, the Black Swan of Lys, is Larra Rogare's mother and Daemon I Blackfyre's great-grandmother.
  17. Melissa Blackwood, Bloodraven's mother, is Cregan Stark's granddaughter, born by Mariah Stark (Melissa's daughter, Mya Rivers, is Melantha Blackwood's mother). Cregan's other daughters - Raya is an ancestor of Arya Flint (wife of Rodrik Stark), Sarra is an ancestor of Lorra Royce (Beron Stark's wife), Alys is an ancestor of Alys Karstark (Brandon Stark's wife). Melantha Blackwood was Willam Stark's wife, thus female descendants of all four of Cregan Stark's half-Blackwood daughters eventually married back into House Stark, and Starks are carriers of dragon-blood and Aegon IV's descendants thru his daughter Mya Rivers.
  18. Tattered Prince is a Stark. Possibly his name is Duncan Stark and he is son of Arya Flint and Rodrik Stark the Wandering Wolf.
  19. Old Nan is Alysanne Stark, sister of the Wandering Wolf and Tattered Prince's aunt. Also she is the mother of Duncan the Tall's children (twins, a boy and a girl. That boy was Hodor's grandfather, and the girl was grandmother of the Hound, the Mountain, and Pretty Meris).
  20. Brienne's mother is Duncan the Tall's descendant, her name is Meris Cafferen/Wenda the White Fawn (she's an ex-member of the Kingswood Brotherhood, and currently a member of the Windblown. Tattered Prince is her great-uncle).
  21. Three heads of the dragon are Dany/Drogon, Rhaego/Rhaegal, Jon/Viserion.
  22. Jon will be Dany's third husband. Their wedding will be held in the end of ASOIAF in the new capital (because King's Landing will burn. It's a parallel to the Book of Apocalypse ((the burning of Babylon). Cersei is the Great Harlot, and Euron is the Scarlet Beast. They will burn together with KL)), the last part of the Bible. GRRM used a lot of Biblical elements in his books).

5 hours ago, Alexis-something-Rose said:
  • The Horn of Joramun is not meant to bring the Wall down. It's meant to rally people against the Others and Sam will be the one to blow it
  • Elia Martell has been posing as Septa Lemore
  • Blackfyre is not in the hands of Illyrio
  • The Tattered Prince is also a dragon, but a pretty old one
  • Aegon, Elia Sand and Arianne will replay the beats of another story from the past
  • Jon's resurrection will happen at the same time as Euron's blood sacrifice
  • Dany will destroy Khal Pono's khalasar
  • Daario will eventually betray Dany
  • Missandei might end up having a significant role going forward, just like every bookworm in the series. I think she's going to come up big
  • The Dance 2.0 will not be between Dany and Aegon
  • The lords at Winterfell (Manderly, Umber . . .) have had their heads hacked off
  • Ramsay will escape Winterfell and there will be a fight between his hounds and the direwolves. He is Jon's to kill
  • I think the POV character for the prologue of TWoW will be Sybell Spicer

Poor girl. Like she hasn't suffered enough.

I like the part about Sybell Spicer being the POV and The Horn of Joramun point.

In The Winds of Winter I expect it to be revealed that...

Old Nan is the Three Eyed Crow.

Mance Raider sent the assassin to kill Bran in Game of Thrones, while he was looking for something in the Winterfell Library he burned it, and that something is what lead him to digging in the Frostfangs.

Bloodraven will try to steal Bran's body, and Bran will be forced to escape south, likely using the dark river which flows below him, and beneath the wall, all the way to Winterfell, where it feeds the still cold pool in the godswood and can be accessed through the crypts.

Dany is not Daenerys Targaryen daughter of Rhaella and Aerys Targaryen.

Syrio is Jaqen Hagar, Varys is Rugen and Illyrio is Sallador Saan. They are all Faceless Men (or men with Faceless training). 

19 hours ago, Nathan Stark said:

My baseless predictions are:

Jon is not dead.

Olyvar Frey is the mysterious "Rosby ward" who gets mentioned every once in a while in Kings Landing.

Davos and company will be our eyes on the ground in Hardhome.

The problem with these three is they aren't really baseless predictions so much as for sure, definitely going to happen, we couldn't possibly be wrong statements of objective fact. :)

5 minutes ago, Groo said:

The problem with these three is they aren't really baseless predictions so much as for sure, definitely going to happen, we couldn't possibly be wrong statements of objective fact. :)

I know, I know. But on these forums, even gravity is sometimes disputed.

24 minutes ago, Mourning Star said:

Bloodraven will try to steal Bran's body, and Bran will be forced to escape south, likely using the dark river which flows below him, and beneath the wall, all the way to Winterfell, where it feeds the still cold pool in the godswood and can be accessed through the crypts.

I really like this one!

I also like the idea of Jaime or Jorah being sent to the Wall and being able to reclaim honor for themselves.

Another prediction I have is that Lady Stoneheart is going to kill Roslin Frey, even though Roslin is mostly innocent like her siblings. All of the Freys, even the decent and honorable trio, are going to die horribly.

Here's a double:

pt.1

Salt and smoke doesn't refer to a place, but to a condition.  We see salt used to illustrate proximity and family (salt wives, above the salt/ below the salt, eating host's salt and bread confirm hospitality rights, ect) and smoke is as obfuscating in Westeros as it is here.  it hides the truth.  

pt2.

Jon, Dany and Tyrion all meet this criteria due to the lies about their parentage: R+L=J, B+R=D and A+J=T.  Voila, the 3 headed prince that was promised.

Last one:

Alliser Thorne will survive in the North and when he learns of Jon's true identity will do an about face and become one of his biggest boosters. He may witness something magical along the way which sways him a bit, but he will be loyal to Rhaegar's son - and of course Jon will accept him.

5 hours ago, Megorova said:
  1. Rhaego is alive. He was kidnapped by Khal Pono, it was the treason for blood. Dany will be reunited with her child in her early chapters in TWOW.
  2. The Three-Eyed Crow is Shiera Seastar.
  3. Quaithe is Shiera Seastar.
  4. Duncan the Tall is a Blackfyre bastard, son of Daemon I Blackfyre and Daenerys Targaryen.
  5. The Bastard of Harrenhal is a secret son of Jeyne Lothston and Aegon IV Targaryen, he's a common ancestor of Minisa Whent (Cat's mother) and Petyr Baelish. Littlefinger is Aegon IV's descendant, so is Cat, Lysa and all their children.
  6. The Ghost of High Heart is Rohanne Webber-Lannister, and she's Jenny of Oldstones' mother.
  7. Varys' mother is Jenny of Oldstones, and his father is a Blackfyre, either Daemon or Maelys. Varys' nick-name is the Spider because his maternal grandmother was the Red Widow (like the black widow spider).
  8. Septa Lemore's real name is Jeyne Swann.
  9. fAegon's parents are Jeyne Swann and Barristan Selmy.
  10. Barristan Selmy is a Blackfyre on his mother's side.
  11. Mirri Maz Duur, maester Marwyn and Euron Greyjoy in the past were Shiera Seastar's apprentices.
  12. Euron's nick-name is the Crow's Eye because he is the third eye of the Three-Eyed Crow (his ex-teacher Shiera).
  13. Jojen's and Meera's mother, Jyanna Reed, is Ashara Dayne.
  14. Dawn of Daynes is Azor Ahai's Lightbringer.
  15. Larra Rogare and Serenei of Lys is the same person. She was a cat-skinchanger, so is Shiera and Arya (all three of them are bloodrelated).
  16. Swanns are bloodrelated to Blackfyres. Johanna Swann, the Black Swan of Lys, is Larra Rogare's mother and Daemon I Blackfyre's great-grandmother.
  17. Melissa Blackwood, Bloodraven's mother, is Cregan Stark's granddaughter, born by Mariah Stark (Melissa's daughter, Mya Rivers, is Melantha Blackwood's mother). Cregan's other daughters - Raya is an ancestor of Arya Flint (wife of Rodrik Stark), Sarra is an ancestor of Lorra Royce (Beron Stark's wife), Alys is an ancestor of Alys Karstark (Brandon Stark's wife). Melantha Blackwood was Willam Stark's wife, thus female descendants of all four of Cregan Stark's half-Blackwood daughters eventually married back into House Stark, and Starks are carriers of dragon-blood and Aegon IV's descendants thru his daughter Mya Rivers.
  18. Tattered Prince is a Stark. Possibly his name is Duncan Stark and he is son of Arya Flint and Rodrik Stark the Wandering Wolf.
  19. Old Nan is Alysanne Stark, sister of the Wandering Wolf and Tattered Prince's aunt. Also she is the mother of Duncan the Tall's children (twins, a boy and a girl. That boy was Hodor's grandfather, and the girl was grandmother of the Hound, the Mountain, and Pretty Meris).
  20. Brienne's mother is Duncan the Tall's descendant, her name is Meris Cafferen/Wenda the White Fawn (she's an ex-member of the Kingswood Brotherhood, and currently a member of the Windblown. Tattered Prince is her great-uncle).
  21. Three heads of the dragon are Dany/Drogon, Rhaego/Rhaegal, Jon/Viserion.
  22. Jon will be Dany's third husband. Their wedding will be held in the end of ASOIAF in the new capital (because King's Landing will burn. It's a parallel to the Book of Apocalypse ((the burning of Babylon). Cersei is the Great Harlot, and Euron is the Scarlet Beast. They will burn together with KL)), the last part of the Bible. GRRM used a lot of Biblical elements in his books).

I hope at least one of these comes true.

3 hours ago, Loose Bolt said:

Varys is Santa and he really wants to gain back his home fortress at North Pole which he lost to White Walkers during Long Night.

I hope this comes true too.

1 hour ago, Mourning Star said:

Old Nan is the Three Eyed Crow.

Poor Dunk.

1 hour ago, Mourning Star said:

Mance Raider sent the assassin to kill Bran in Game of Thrones, while he was looking for something in the Winterfell Library he burned it, and that something is what lead him to digging in the Frostfangs.

Ooh these are good.

5 hours ago, Mourning Star said:

I like this idea very much. For long I thought the one who hired the catspaw was either LF or Mance, favoring Mance, but never thought about the library, this is good

There will be a time jump, maybe during the Long Night.I imagine the Long Night being a guerrilla warfare for years (It better not only take months), the two sides always skirmishing each other, and then at the final battle (Battle of Dawn or smt) the living defeating the dead.

There will actually be unicorns at Skagos.

At the end of ADOS, Bran will join the society of greenseers at the Isle of Faces.

Archived