Jump to content

Baseless Predictions Thread


The Bard of Banefort
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Hugorfonics said:

Dany will burn KL

Yep.

4 hours ago, Gingin said:

Brienne is Sansa’s true knight. She will defeat Ser Robert Strong.

That would certainly be a satisfying conclusion to her AFFC arc.

4 hours ago, Gingin said:

Barbrey Dustin is going to beat the hell out of Roose.

Figuratively or literally?

4 hours ago, Gingin said:

”Bad Cat” is actually a good old kitty, but he needs love. 

Hehe which bad cat are we talking about here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:

Figuratively or literally?

Both, why not. Also, she will find a new toyboy and together they will ride horses at sunset, while everything behind them burns.

2 hours ago, CamiloRP said:

Nah, probably the mean one-eared cat in KL

Yes!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, The Bard of Banefort said:
11 hours ago, Gingin said:

”Bad Cat” is actually a good old kitty, but he needs love. 

Hehe which bad cat are we talking about here?

 

10 hours ago, Eliscat said:

Gasp! All his little birds, tongueless children, are Santa’s lil helper elves!

Hell Yeah! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Eliscat said:

Gasp! All his little birds, tongueless children, are Santa’s lil helper elves!

Actually his old workers at North Pole rebelled, cut out part of their old master and finally exiled him.

So nowadays Varys is much more paranoid than when he were b4 Long Night. But nowadays he had learn to check who is really naughty or nice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Loose Bolt said:

Actually his old workers at North Pole rebelled, cut out part of their old master and finally exiled him.

So nowadays Varys is much more paranoid than when he were b4 Long Night. But nowadays he had learn to check who is really naughty or nice.

Ya, saying he could be the mad king after what the Darklyns did? Never thought of it that way. Always thought he took Varys’s as a replacement or sent Stephon in search of a replacement. Or the king was a woman at this time looking for a seed or just some seed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/22/2020 at 9:30 PM, The Bard of Banefort said:

Maekar will properly knight Dunk

Some context: most of us agree that there are some parallels between Maekar and Stannis. My favorite of Stannis' scenes is in ASOS when Davos thinks Stannis is going to have him executed, but he refuses to lie or cower, and Stannis instead names Davos his Hand, surprising all of us. I think that Dunk will eventually come clean to Egg and confess that Arlan never knighted him, which will eventually get back to Egg's father. Maekar will then interrogate Dunk and Dunk will apologize for deceiving him, and Maekar, rather than punishing Dunk, will decide to instead knight the man who saved his son's life time and again himself. 

As with the other predictions, there's nothing in the books to suggest that this will happen, but I certainly could see it happening.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh, I've got another one:

 Marwyn is the volangar and he was called valonqar when he visits the east by the mages and sorcerers he met there.  Little Brother referring to his stature (short and squat), rather than his age.

Samwell's description, emphasis on his hands:

Quote

A Feast for Crows - Samwell V

"Sam," said Alleras, "this is Archmaester Marwyn."

Marwyn wore a chain of many metals around his bull's neck. Save for that, he looked more like a dockside thug than a maester. His head was too big for his body, and the way it thrust forward from his shoulders, together with that slab of jaw, made him look as if he were about to tear off someone's head. Though short and squat, he was heavy in the chest and shoulders, with a round, rock-hard ale belly straining at the laces of the leather jerkin he wore in place of robes. Bristly white hair sprouted from his ears and nostrils. His brow beetled, his nose had been broken more than once, and sourleaf had stained his teeth a mottled red. He had the biggest hands that Sam had ever seen.

   

Edited by LynnS
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LynnS said:

Oh, I've got another one:

 Marwyn is the volangar and he was called valonqar when he visits the east by the mages and sorcerers he met there.  Little Brother referring to his stature (short and squat), rather than his age.

Samwell's description, emphasis on his hands:

   

Interesting! Although I wonder why Quaithe didn't warn Dany against him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2020 at 9:20 PM, Loose Bolt said:

Varys is Santa and he really wants to gain back his home fortress at North Pole which he lost to White Walkers during Long Night.

Santa Lenin

If not killed by undead Catelyn, Jaime will take the black in the end.

I used to think that Dany's abolitionism is just a filler, as sb stated here, and I did not pay much attention to it (although I like dany and all the chapters in Essoss), but now I think that after she returns to mereen she'll set off for a grand tour over Essos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, broken one said:

If not killed by undead Catelyn, Jaime will take the black in the end.

 

Given that the War for the Dawn is going to be a thing, how on Earth could he still take the black at the end. I mean this isn't some shitty fan fiction written by two lobotomized stooged were even thought the White Walkers get teleports behind you nothing personal kid, the Nights Watch still somehow exists, despite the whole reason for their creation being gone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Given that the War for the Dawn is going to be a thing, how on Earth could he still take the black at the end. I mean this isn't some shitty fan fiction written by two lobotomized stooged were even thought the White Walkers get teleports behind you nothing personal kid, the Nights Watch still somehow exists, despite the whole reason for their creation being gone.

what?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I was mocking the abomination, where even though the Wall is breached the White Walkers are dead and the wildlings at peace the Nights Watch still exists, despite having been slaughtered.

Not having watched it seems to be sort of a handicap and a blessing at the same time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

- Stannis will win the Battle of Ice and fake his own death

- Jon will be King in the North

- Euron is a greenseer and will ride Rhaegal, thanks to Victarion and the Dragonbinder

- Victarion will die, burned by Rhaegal warged by Euron

- Cerseil will flee KL and Aegon will sit on the Iron Throne

- Aegon will marry Arianne

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...