How to win WOT5K (Greyjoys)

Mark O'Kane

This one is very difficult to do but then again what war is ever easy to win? Balon Greyjoy makes a few fatal errors which I would not have done if I was him. I think with some careful changes to his plans and he could win WOT5K.

I would begin by eliminating my rivals to the South, the Redwyne Fleet. I would dispatch Victartion with the Iron Fleet (10,000 men) who

]'

]'would get close by making all my sails be green with golden roses on them and the Redwynes would think I was the 

The current Greyjoy generation is too stupid to wage a solo war against Westeros.

If they had a Dagon Greyjoy around I can easily see the iron islands dominating the sunset sea.

The first step to becoming independent is to defeat both the royal fleet and redwyne fleet. Unfortunately I very much doubt Victorian is capable of doing this. The guy is ridiculously stupid.

12 hours ago, The Young Maester said:

The first step to becoming independent is to defeat both the royal fleet and redwyne fleet. Unfortunately I very much doubt Victorian is capable of doing this. The guy is ridiculously stupid.

Actually Victarion  G destroyed Lannister fleet. Or as long as he has good orders he is capable enough to carry those out. So as long there is someone sane giving him those orders he would do his best to obey those.

10 hours ago, Loose Bolt said:

Actually Victarion  G destroyed Lannister fleet. Or as long as he has good orders he is capable enough to carry those out. So as long there is someone sane giving him those orders he would do his best to obey those.

Unfortunately that same person is balon. That fleet they destroyed at lannisport was Eurons idea and it was a well made sneak attack. With Euron unavailable they don’t have the brains to be efficient.

Archived