Cersei is more sympathetic then Robert

Alyn Oakenfist

28 minutes ago, CamiloRP said:

Robert would have cussed and roared, but he would've done right by Ned.

Would he. I don't know, and neither does Ned, and it's because of Robert's past. As I said had he not been an asshole without a shred of human empathy Ned probably would have told him and he would have still been alive

19 minutes ago, Alyn Oakenfist said:

Would he. I don't know, and neither does Ned, and it's because of Robert's past. As I said had he not been an asshole without a shred of human empathy Ned probably would have told him and he would have still been alive

He wasn't a good guy, but you're exaggerating a lot.

On 12/31/2020 at 12:32 PM, Alyn Oakenfist said:

What @Sigella said

EDITED: It added nothing tothe discussion. So I remove it. My bad for posting it from the start.

On 12/31/2020 at 11:03 PM, Universal Sword Donor said:

what was Cersei doing that morning? Sorry who .....

Mind if I file this under "Whataboutism"?

On 1/1/2021 at 2:25 PM, frenin said:

We know that "while Tywin ruled the Realm, Joanna ruled him", that all his smiles etc belonged to him and that a part of him died with her.

Seems a little odd for a sociopath.

Has anyone so far bothered to counter these kind of quotes about Tywin when trying to say he's a psycopath or some other diagonsis that the person arguing is totally unqualified to judge?

7 minutes ago, Universal Sword Donor said:
35 minutes ago, Lion of the West said:

Mind if I file this under "Whataboutism?

Plenty. You’re doing a direct moral and ethical comparison between Robert and Cersei. Of course Roberts lapse in judgment / revealing his true love is going to be compared to Cersei’s infidelity. 

She wasn't married to Robert before the wedding, so I can't really see the problem there, presuming she took moon tea. Also it's important to note how all their nights after the first one went.

59 minutes ago, Lion of the West said:

Mind if I file this under "Whataboutism"?

Well, I'll say that you're the one striking with fallacy. It's only obvious that Robert's unconscious action is going to be compared to Cersei's conscious one and viceversa.

Cersei should held a grudge for a fuck ton of things that happened during her marriage, Robert saying Lyanna while drunk should not be one of them, especially since she screwed Jaime before and after her wedding night.

55 minutes ago, Putin said:

Forcing your legal wife to sex is not considered as rape even today in some countries let alone by monarch in arranged marriage in medieval like times. So nope.

True but the chick who cut her husband's dick off with the kitchen knife in the 80's, still got acquitted even thought marital rape wasn't illegal at the time

On 1/3/2021 at 1:31 PM, Alyn Oakenfist said:

She wasn't married to Robert before the wedding, so I can't really see the problem there, presuming she took moon tea. Also it's important to note how all their nights after the first one went.

She was married to him afterward, which well what happened again?

and moon tea is irrelevant to treason charges btw.

35 minutes ago, Universal Sword Donor said:

She was married to him afterward, which well what happened again?

There's no proof she started banging Jaime again until after the rapes given how exited she describes herself on her wedding, and frankly after the rapes I can't blame her for cuckolding Robert and comiting genocide on his sperm.

1 hour ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

Maybe only evil to men who feel their sperm should be worshiped.

Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace, she thought, slipping a third finger into Myr. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all those pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs.

I feel like theres a middle ground

2 hours ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

Maybe only evil to men who feel their sperm should be worshiped.

I mean tbf, Cersei does think about it with a sadistic glee that is bloody hilarious when you realize it's only semen, and then sad when you realize she only thinks that way because of the rapes.

Just now, Alyn Oakenfist said:

I mean tbf, Cersei does think about it with a sadistic glee that is bloody hilarious when you realize it's only semen, and then sad when you realize she only thinks that way because of the rapes.

Yeah she is taking some power back. 

23 minutes ago, Hugorfonics said:

I feel like theres a middle ground

I think most women who don't want kids every time they have sex are happy those sperm are dead. 

Cersei started to abuse her newborn brother when she was 7 years old, killed her best friend at 10, ordered the death of babies, tortured people and is cruel to everyone. Robert wasn’t able to order the death of Dany and Viserys for 16 years and even if he had numerous chances he was never cruel with his opponents. He wasn’t a good king or a good husband for that matter but he wasn’t cruel and he was open hearted, charismatic and forgiving. He reminded me of Lyonel Baratheon.

Archived