Branerys. It's not what you think

Pontius Pilate

Dany and Bran are two of the most powerful people.  They have the most magic in their chapters and the hardest of the characters to write.  Their story lines are almost in complete sync.  Dany has no choice except to rule Meereen.  It's the only way to stop the Ghiscari from slaving.  She would much rather be on her way to Westeros and reclaim her family's throne but the job in Meereen is not complete.  Isn't this what Quaithe has been saying?  To go north you must go south, to go west you must go east.  Dany will need to be patient longer and finish the job in Slaver's Bay before she can set up for Westeros.  She must pass beneath the shadow before coming to the light again.  Dany is not coming to Westeros until the last part of the story.  Bran will not have any choice either.  He will have to control the Others and the wights with his powers.  The Dothraki and the wildlings only follow the strongest.  What if the Others are the same way?  Bran could fight the leader of the Others for control.  He becomes the de facto leader of the Others if he wins.  Westeros will go through a long period under ice.  Only the Others can survive in this climate.  King Bran of the Others will happen.  His reign will last for as long as ice and darkness dominate the west. 

Darkness did not flee from Azor Ahai.  Azor Ahai came behind the darkness.  The red comet is her sword and it is the trigger which causes the seasons to change.  Bran is the Last Hero because he will be the one to save mankind through his control of the Others and the wights.  Jojen, Meera, Hodor, and Summer will die because this night will be long and cold.  I hope the two will get to meet.  Ice and Fire.  The tension in that meeting will be tight but I am sure they will find an interesting topic to break the ice.

49 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Isn't this what Quaithe has been saying?  To go north you must go south, to go west you must go east.  Dany will need to be patient longer and finish the job in Slaver's Bay before she can set up for Westeros. 

If what Quaithe meant was as simple as that she would have said so. Why not just tell Dany 'be patient' or 'stay in Slaver's Bay'. What does she win by confusing Dany with cryptic words? She either want's to confuse Dany or is being purposely vague so that it's easy to fit that prophecy/

7 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Dany and Bran are two of the most powerful people.  They have the most magic in their chapters and the hardest of the characters to write.  Their story lines are almost in complete sync.  Dany has no choice except to rule Meereen.  It's the only way to stop the Ghiscari from slaving.  She would much rather be on her way to Westeros and reclaim her family's throne but the job in Meereen is not complete.  Isn't this what Quaithe has been saying?  To go north you must go south, to go west you must go east.  Dany will need to be patient longer and finish the job in Slaver's Bay before she can set up for Westeros.  She must pass beneath the shadow before coming to the light again.  Dany is not coming to Westeros until the last part of the story.  Bran will not have any choice either.  He will have to control the Others and the wights with his powers.  The Dothraki and the wildlings only follow the strongest.  What if the Others are the same way?  Bran could fight the leader of the Others for control.  He becomes the de facto leader of the Others if he wins.  Westeros will go through a long period under ice.  Only the Others can survive in this climate.  King Bran of the Others will happen.  His reign will last for as long as ice and darkness dominate the west. 

Darkness did not flee from Azor Ahai.  Azor Ahai came behind the darkness.  The red comet is her sword and it is the trigger which causes the seasons to change.  Bran is the Last Hero because he will be the one to save mankind through his control of the Others and the wights.  Jojen, Meera, Hodor, and Summer will die because this night will be long and cold.  I hope the two will get to meet.  Ice and Fire.  The tension in that meeting will be tight but I am sure they will find an interesting topic to break the ice.

Quaithe is Elissa Farman.  She wants Dany to sail west.  I think she discovered something very important farther west.  Another land mass exists to the west of Westeros.  So the sun will set in the east, Westeros, and rise in this land.  The people of Westeros could migrate to this far west land. 

4 hours ago, Rose of Red Lake said:

What a clickbaity title.

I know right?! I mean I was kinda hoping for a...

Quaith says, “3 mounts you must ride. One, a cripple child. Two, a retarded giant. And 3..” 

Dany interrupts, “Wait! What?! Nope I’m out. Let the Iron Throne freeze.” Turns to leave.

Quaith quickly adds, “What if I told you they were related to you?”

Dany stops. Slowly twists back and folds her arms against her chest and squints. “....I’m listening.”

18 hours ago, CamiloRP said:

If what Quaithe meant was as simple as that she would have said so. Why not just tell Dany 'be patient' or 'stay in Slaver's Bay'. What does she win by confusing Dany with cryptic words? She either want's to confuse Dany or is being purposely vague so that it's easy to fit that prophecy/

I don't think so.  Prophecies are given in this manner.  Quaithe is merely repeating what she has seen in her visions or read in a scroll in Asshai.  She has been mostly right. 

11 hours ago, Aline de Gavrillac said:

Quaithe is Elissa Farman.  She wants Dany to sail west.  I think she discovered something very important farther west.  Another land mass exists to the west of Westeros.  So the sun will set in the east, Westeros, and rise in this land.  The people of Westeros could migrate to this far west land. 

The remnants of Westeros will be going to Essos because the Narrow Sea is easier to cross.  Elissa and her Sun Chaser found something important on the far side of the Sunset Sea.  I believe that too.  She wants Dany to see it for herself. 

2 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

I don't think so.  Prophecies are given in this manner. 

Why are they given in this matter? in the real world it's to make it more likely to come true. For example, Mikken, Chayle and Alebelly will drown, but only Chayle does so, tho it could be argued that drowned meant 'killed by Ironborn'. That's the point, it's criptic, so it might fit many things. And then Bran convinces himself that Mikken drowned despite the fact that he didn't. Another example, Mel saw Renly winning at the Blackwater, and that happened in a metaphorical way.

Who sends the prophecy? What's their goal? Why send a vision if it will happen any way? As meera says:

"Why would the gods send a warning if we can't heed it and change what's to come?"

Quaithe is merely repeating what she has seen in her visions or read in a scroll in Asshai. 

Visions are visions, not words. Quaithe couldn't have seen "To go north, you must go south. To reach the west, you must go east. To go forward you must go back, and to touch the light you must pass beneath the shadow."

She saw something, interpreted it and said that. Why not just say what she thinks it means? Mel says it 

She has been mostly right. 

It's metaphorical, so she could be right any way. The pale mare could've been the pale horse of a Dothraki Khal, or the banner of some house. Dark flame could be Maqorro, or Blackfyre or Drogon. Sun's Son could be any Martell, Karstark or even Rhaego or maybe a second comet or another dragon, some people even believe she was talking about HOTU visions and not people. It's impossible to know if she's right or wrong, because she's vague, purposely. If she wanted Dany to be patient, she could say to her 'be patient'.

21 hours ago, Pontius Pilate said:

I'm more of a Fire versus Ice believer.  Winds of Winter will have Daenerys winning over the slave masters and the Starks putting nails on the coffins of the Lannisters.  And then the real battle between Targaryen and Stark will begin.  Light (Targaryen) versus Dark (Stark).  Life versus Death. 

On 12/27/2020 at 12:19 PM, Pontius Pilate said:

13 hours ago, Quoth the raven, said:

I'm more of a Fire versus Ice believer.  Winds of Winter will have Daenerys winning over the slave masters and the Starks putting nails on the coffins of the Lannisters.  And then the real battle between Targaryen and Stark will begin.  Light (Targaryen) versus Dark (Stark).  Life versus Death. 

Me too.  The real conflict is between these two. 

Archived