Are Dragons Evil

Aldarion

2 hours ago, Mlle. Zabzie said:

I have a question about the assertion up thread that dragons can breed with humans?  Is that correct or can they only breed with lizard people?  Asking for my husband’s uncle who follows Q?

Not just humans! https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/3e_SRD:Half-Dragon

""Half-dragon" is a template that can be added to any corporeal creature (referred to hereafter as the "base creature"). The creature’s type becomes "dragon." "

9 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

I'll repost this from the watch thread. The quote of the year from a movie in 2020 is this:

"The money plane has you covered, you want to bet on a dude fucking an alligator? Money plane."

-Money Plane

Money Plane was one of the best/worst films I have ever seen and I cannot wait to see Kelsey Grammer scream about his terracotta tiles again.

56 minutes ago, Aldarion said:

I disagree with how they put the dragons in the "neutral" category. If they were instructed  by a mighty but insane god to storm the temple of Washingtonopolis, and they do so, are they evil or neutral? Or even good for listening to their god, since they are not in a position to question it's sanity?

2 hours ago, kiko said:

I disagree with how they put the dragons in the "neutral" category. If they were instructed  by a mighty but insane god to storm the temple of Washingtonopolis, and they do so, are they evil or neutral? Or even good for listening to their god, since they are not in a position to question it's sanity?

Some of these are questionable, yes - and I put them in the neutral category precisely due to that question you posed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 7:25 PM, DireWolfSpirit said:

Where would we be without dragons?

They are a wonderful deterent to over population amongst the peasants are they not? 

I vote not evil and very necessary to the balance of an orderly population.

Sort of like the wolves to the moose.

How come nerdom has cancelled all Highlander sequels but the Hobbit movies are still a thing?  Sure The Quickening was shit, but the honest director's cut of the hobbit movies would come in under 2 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

Are not dragons like wolf pets? You could do it but it might not work out, as it is a predator. Pernese dragons are not evil. Also, read mmm, either Guy Gabriel Kaye or Jacqueline Carey has benevolent dragons. Are not Asian dragons a big symbol of the power of wisdom? ( no wings, but fly and keep their pearl)

Archived