U.S. Politics: This DOO-DOO Is Bananas

Mr. Chatywin et al.

28 minutes ago, Soylent Brown said:

The police are taking selfies with the terrorists. They're on the same side.

well I don't know. they may just have a policy of keeping them calm. especially since the policeman there appeared to be standing among a much larger number of protestors.

as long as the police don't start taking selfies with the protestors!

Just now, Mlle. Zabzie said:

You know what would grand?  I would love Mitt Romney to leave the GOP today. He won’t (mumble mumble save from within) but that would be amazing. 

As Alexandra Petri just said, "i just hope anyone ever says anything as loving and nice to me as Donald Trump just said to the violent insurrectionists storming the capitol"

8 minutes ago, Argonath Diver said:

yeah, I was into it for the first two minutes, but once he hit the whispering portion, I must say I've changed my mind. Glad he directly called out Trump, but he seemed very, well, sleepy.

Uh Oh, don't call him sleepy, people will accuse you of being a piece of shit.

2 minutes ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

I hadn't heard him talk in months. Holy fuck this guy.

I mean, he's fucking telling these terrorists that he loves them and they're very special? FUCK. 

You know, I've been watching this unfold with a sense of surrealism. Of course this is happening, but it seemed a little unreal. This fucking video ignited the fury I should have been feeling all along. Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him and anyone that enabled him. 

I'm with Relic that he needs to be gone like yesterday. Throw him down a deep dark hole and let him rot. Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him.

Just now, Mlle. Zabzie said:

Apparently Ivanka tweeted that the rioters were patriots and then deleted it....

They are those American patriots who think the whole purpose of American democracy is to keep people like them in control and so anything that goes against that is a fiendish conspiracy and they must put it right with their guns.

Archived