US Politics- Banana Republic President’s Day Sale

Fury Resurrected

Yeah - speech was basically a laundry list someone handed to him of things he had to say to do the bare minimum and CYA.  Wouldn’t have been surprised to see Pence and McConnell off-camera, one pointing a pistol at Guiliani and the Trump kids, and the other holding pardon papers over a burning barrel.

17 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

"heinous acts... I immediately employed the National Guard and Fed. law enforcement..."

Oh, healing and a smooth transition of power! And there's a pandemic!

What? Countless lives? There are literally websites that are counting them. Today it's 373,795, tomorrow it will be about 3,000 more.

4 minutes ago, The Anti-Targ said:

What? Countless lives? There are literally websites that are counting them. Today it's 373,795, tomorrow it will be about 3,000 more.

we hit over 4000 today. 

I'm guessing Baron(sp?) hasn't committed any state or federal offense. Trump no doubt still cares about him because he hasn't been a disappointment yet. I wonder if he will grow up angry at America for what it did to his father, or angry at his father for what he did to America.

20 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Yeah, someone finally managed to get through to him that he might actually be in trouble over this shit. I wouldn’t at all be surprised to find out he was strong-armed into making this speech under threat of removal.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a gun pointed at him while he made that hostage video.

2 minutes ago, Kalbear Total Landscaping said:

we hit over 4000 today. 

I'm hoping that was catching up on deaths yet to be reported over the new year weekend, and not an actual new one day record. I fear it's the latter.

1 minute ago, The Anti-Targ said:

I'm guessing Baron(sp?) hasn't committed any state or federal offense. Trump no doubt still cares about him because he hasn't been a disappointment yet. I wonder if he will grow up angry at America for what it did to his father, or angry at his father for what he did to America.

Nope. The way this works is that Trump has 3 real children (2 of whom are perpetually on thin fucking ice) and 2 kinda children, who he could really take or leave.

29 minutes ago, Mindwalker said:

"heinous acts... I immediately employed the National Guard and Fed. law enforcement..."

Oh, healing and a smooth transition of power! And there's a pandemic!

Today is the day Donald Trump finally became president.

1 minute ago, Myshkin said:

Nope. The way this works is that Drumpf has 3 real children (2 of whom are perpetually on thin fucking ice) and 2 kinda children, who he could really take or leave.

The only one I think he might even kind of care about is Ivanka, and that's in a much creepier way than I care to get into.

6 minutes ago, Myshkin said:

Nope. The way this works is that Trump has 3 real children (2 of whom are perpetually on thin fucking ice) and 2 kinda children, who he could really take or leave.

By his own admission he has no interest in child rearing, so they're probably not close and Baron has to catch a lot of strays at school. Can't recall them every showing a normal father-son relationship in public before.

Archived